Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Which are the "Rarer" Familiars
I"m just curious because i"m wondering if I"m sitting on hidden treasure or not XD

Like, is there a spreadsheet with the worth of all familiars and whatnot? Just curious.

(also how do I add a link to a picture to where you click on the picture it takes you to the link?)
I"m just curious because i"m wondering if I"m sitting on hidden treasure or not XD

Like, is there a spreadsheet with the worth of all familiars and whatnot? Just curious.

(also how do I add a link to a picture to where you click on the picture it takes you to the link?)
~Saving up for Genes for my Projects~
@Twylightchaos There's no spreadsheet I know of. The worth of the rarer familiars keeps going up, so it would be hard to keep track of them. The absolute rarest is boolean, which is essentially totally impossible to get. The four kickstarter familiars (bone fiend, cog frog, golden lion and skycat) are also extremely expensive. After that, light sprite is probably the highest, followed by maned and spined cobras (which are still available, but extremely hard to get). [code][url=link here][img]image link here[/img][/url][/code]
@Twylightchaos

There's no spreadsheet I know of. The worth of the rarer familiars keeps going up, so it would be hard to keep track of them.

The absolute rarest is boolean, which is essentially totally impossible to get. The four kickstarter familiars (bone fiend, cog frog, golden lion and skycat) are also extremely expensive.

After that, light sprite is probably the highest, followed by maned and spined cobras (which are still available, but extremely hard to get).
Code:
[url=link here][img]image link here[/img][/url]
@Twylightchaos No spreadsheet exists but I can do a quickie for you! The most valuable ones include: [item=Boolean][item=golden idol][item=skycat][item=cog frog][item=bone fiend][item=speedy][item=red-footed akirbeak] The holiday sprites are pretty valuable too, ESPECIALLY the Light Sprite for some reason: [item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=water sprite][item=light sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=fire sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=nature sprite][item=plague sprite][item=earth sprite] This is a special release for a problem early in the game so its kinda rare? [item=golden bantam fangar] Gathering exclusive familiars tend to go for a lot too: [item=grasslands trunker][item=moordwelling trunker][item=dappled dunhoof][item=hippojay][item=hydra scorpion][item=darktouched chimera][item=manticore][item=Corundum Chameleon][item=Nephrite Chameleon][item=rivermouth flatbill][item=gaseous megashrimp][item=skittering megashrimp] Swipps tend to go for less but are still highly demanded, especially if the required items are hard to get: [item=Black-wing Hummingbird][item=Chocolate Ferret][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Driftwood Baron][item=glossy duskrat][item=Harvest Floracat][item=maned cobra][item=spined cobra][item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] I'm not sure how valuable these are, but they're chest exclusives: [item=bucktooth digger][item=marbled jester][item=irradiated astronomer] And then this guy has got a huge bounty on his head: [item=coarsefur yeti] Some more pricey ones are [item=dunhoof ambassador][item=mock firebird] Hope this helped?
@Twylightchaos No spreadsheet exists but I can do a quickie for you!

The most valuable ones include:
Boolean Golden Idol Skycat Cog Frog Bone Fiend Speedy Red-Footed Akirbeak

The holiday sprites are pretty valuable too, ESPECIALLY the Light Sprite for some reason:
Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Nature Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite

This is a special release for a problem early in the game so its kinda rare?
Golden Bantam Fangar

Gathering exclusive familiars tend to go for a lot too:
Grasslands Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Dappled Dunhoof Hippojay Hydra Scorpion Darktouched Chimera Manticore Corundum Chameleon Nephrite Chameleon Rivermouth Flatbill Gaseous Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp

Swipps tend to go for less but are still highly demanded, especially if the required items are hard to get:
Black-wing Hummingbird Chocolate Ferret Colorburst Buttersnake Driftwood Baron Glossy Duskrat Harvest Floracat Maned Cobra Spined Cobra Perching Java Sparrow Snowsquall Floracat Swallowtail Buttersnake

I'm not sure how valuable these are, but they're chest exclusives:
Bucktooth Digger Marbled Jester Irradiated Astronomer

And then this guy has got a huge bounty on his head:
Coarsefur Yeti

Some more pricey ones are
Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird

Hope this helped?
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

Thank you so much for the help~ Really gives me some goals to work towards X3

(also went through my own familiars, so far only the Gale Wolf seems to be of any value in mine)
@LostUmbreon

Thank you so much for the help~ Really gives me some goals to work towards X3

(also went through my own familiars, so far only the Gale Wolf seems to be of any value in mine)
@Twylightchaos As a coli familiar it isn't worth too horribly much. I believe in my first post here everything except for the bunnies and some of the Swipp and Gathering familiars go for AT LEAST 100k+

Edit!
However, a year from now the holiday bears will be worth lots, so make sure to hold onto them! ESPECIALLY those fake bears!
@Twylightchaos As a coli familiar it isn't worth too horribly much. I believe in my first post here everything except for the bunnies and some of the Swipp and Gathering familiars go for AT LEAST 100k+

Edit!
However, a year from now the holiday bears will be worth lots, so make sure to hold onto them! ESPECIALLY those fake bears!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

I haven't gotten really lucky with the bears, so I've just been selling the chests en'masse. All I have extra of is a Lavaborne Hoax (which quite frankly is quite pretty)

Also yeah the wolf's not much, but the 23k I've seen for it going in the AH is way better than the 3K I've seen in all of the other familiars in the AH I have (besides the bears, I'm hoarding the few I have)
@LostUmbreon

I haven't gotten really lucky with the bears, so I've just been selling the chests en'masse. All I have extra of is a Lavaborne Hoax (which quite frankly is quite pretty)

Also yeah the wolf's not much, but the 23k I've seen for it going in the AH is way better than the 3K I've seen in all of the other familiars in the AH I have (besides the bears, I'm hoarding the few I have)
@Twylightchaos Ah I've been fortunate enough to get at least one of each. I have a lot of Charlatans and Hoaxes in my vault currently. I see you joined in the November window? I highly recommend shooting for the rest of the bears while this event goes on! THey'll be much, MUCH worse to get after the event (although looking at AH prices they're pretty cheap right now)
@Twylightchaos Ah I've been fortunate enough to get at least one of each. I have a lot of Charlatans and Hoaxes in my vault currently. I see you joined in the November window? I highly recommend shooting for the rest of the bears while this event goes on! THey'll be much, MUCH worse to get after the event (although looking at AH prices they're pretty cheap right now)
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist