Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing help?
I want to sell my hatchlings, but I think I may be pricing them too high and I don't want to undersell them. I know about how good their color combo is / how rare their genes are - can anybody with success selling their dragons tell me what's a good baseline i can add these values to?
I want to sell my hatchlings, but I think I may be pricing them too high and I don't want to undersell them. I know about how good their color combo is / how rare their genes are - can anybody with success selling their dragons tell me what's a good baseline i can add these values to?
xEtralP.png
I take no responsibility for that, unless you liked the outcome, then I take all responsibility.
@TheAlmightySand It depends on the time. Right now most hatchlings are going for 4k-7k.

Dragons that sell for more include
-adults
-fully gened dragons
-matching colors
-matching genes
-colors that match eyes

The only reason the prices are so low right now is because nobody is pushing for dominance. Typically you can see prices from 5k all the way up to 13k!
@TheAlmightySand It depends on the time. Right now most hatchlings are going for 4k-7k.

Dragons that sell for more include
-adults
-fully gened dragons
-matching colors
-matching genes
-colors that match eyes

The only reason the prices are so low right now is because nobody is pushing for dominance. Typically you can see prices from 5k all the way up to 13k!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist