Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Accent help?
I've just finished an accent in GIMP and while the shadow layer seems to be clipping just fine the lines aren't. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I've just finished an accent in GIMP and while the shadow layer seems to be clipping just fine the lines aren't. Does anyone know how to fix this?
up
up
@Kyar I use GIMP 2.6. Could you provide me with a screenshot?
@Kyar I use GIMP 2.6. Could you provide me with a screenshot?
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon I'm using 2.8.4 but basically the lines aren't clipping like the shadow layer is so I'm ending up with this: [img]http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r508/KyarArt/ScreenShot2015-01-01at110549PM_zps318ef848.png[/img] That layer and the shadow one don't seem to have any different properties set that I can find.
@LostUmbreon
I'm using 2.8.4 but basically the lines aren't clipping like the shadow layer is so I'm ending up with this:
ScreenShot2015-01-01at110549PM_zps318ef848.png
That layer and the shadow one don't seem to have any different properties set that I can find.
@Kyar There should be a layer specifically labeled 'Accent' (or something to that effect). If you've done it on the Accent layer then you've done it right. tbh it looks fine to me?
@Kyar There should be a layer specifically labeled 'Accent' (or something to that effect). If you've done it on the Accent layer then you've done it right. tbh it looks fine to me?
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon
I did do it on the accent layer - I was looking at the tutorial and it looked like the lineart was supposed to clip over just where the accent was but if not then as long as it will submit just fine. :) Thanks for your help!
@LostUmbreon
I did do it on the accent layer - I was looking at the tutorial and it looked like the lineart was supposed to clip over just where the accent was but if not then as long as it will submit just fine. :) Thanks for your help!
@Kyar Not a problem! Awesome accent by the way, and good luck getting it submitted! :D
@Kyar Not a problem! Awesome accent by the way, and good luck getting it submitted! :D
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon
Thank you so much! :)
@LostUmbreon
Thank you so much! :)