Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | turkey?
are the turkey going to be back next year, or?
are the turkey going to be back next year, or?
I'm buying gems, familiars, and Wildclaw scrolls! PM me or check out my buying thread here!
@Flapdragon

They haven't confirmed. I imagine it probably will, yes, but there's been no official statement.
@Flapdragon

They haven't confirmed. I imagine it probably will, yes, but there's been no official statement.
@reitgerte ah okay! just wondering.

also do you know if you can get the familiar from hunting, or?
@reitgerte ah okay! just wondering.

also do you know if you can get the familiar from hunting, or?
I'm buying gems, familiars, and Wildclaw scrolls! PM me or check out my buying thread here!
@Flapdragon

Yes, at the very least from hunting in earth, but I'm not sure about anything else.
@Flapdragon

Yes, at the very least from hunting in earth, but I'm not sure about anything else.
@reitgerte okay! thank you
@reitgerte okay! thank you
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-11-27 02:36:16"] [quote name="Shazam" date="2014-11-27 02:33:49"]So is the new Turkey going to be a seasonal coliseum enemy?[/quote] Its predicted that they will only come out during this time of year, but that they will do so annually. No one knows why.[/quote] So, it's heavily implied that they'll come back every year during this time.
Undel wrote on 2014-11-27 02:36:16:
Shazam wrote on 2014-11-27 02:33:49:
So is the new Turkey going to be a seasonal coliseum enemy?

Its predicted that they will only come out during this time of year, but that they will do so annually. No one knows why.

So, it's heavily implied that they'll come back every year during this time.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Confirming that the turkey will be returning again next year. :)
Confirming that the turkey will be returning again next year. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png