Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rated matches
I'm trying to get a rated match, but I wait for about 5 minutes and nothing comes up. There are about 1150 opponents online, but nobody's apparently ready to fight. I have a few questions to help me find a match- I want the challenge of fighting something more intelligent than AI.

First, what is the level most people do rated matches at? I'm using a triple-25 team- is this too high and nobody is near my level?

Second, am I doing it at the wrong time? What times of the week or day should I try?

Third, does the number of combatants online include those who aren't looking for a rated match? I thought that it seemed unlikely for half the people on the server to be playing rated matches at once. Are they all farming the monster battles for Geodes and chests?

Also, how long in general does it take you to find a rated match? Maybe I'm just being too impatient.

Remember it might be a computer error, but I'd like to make sure it is before I try to fix it.

Thanks!
I'm trying to get a rated match, but I wait for about 5 minutes and nothing comes up. There are about 1150 opponents online, but nobody's apparently ready to fight. I have a few questions to help me find a match- I want the challenge of fighting something more intelligent than AI.

First, what is the level most people do rated matches at? I'm using a triple-25 team- is this too high and nobody is near my level?

Second, am I doing it at the wrong time? What times of the week or day should I try?

Third, does the number of combatants online include those who aren't looking for a rated match? I thought that it seemed unlikely for half the people on the server to be playing rated matches at once. Are they all farming the monster battles for Geodes and chests?

Also, how long in general does it take you to find a rated match? Maybe I'm just being too impatient.

Remember it might be a computer error, but I'd like to make sure it is before I try to fix it.

Thanks!
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

There are 1150 combatants online. That just means 1150 people using the coliseum.

Most people who battle do so at level 25, but very few people do it online. Simply put, Ranked matches don't have much of a purpose. There's no reward, bonus, or XP for doing so, so they're very rarely done.

If you're interested, I'd suggest posting in FR Discussion and try and set up a specific time for matches--that's pretty much the only way I've seen people get ranked battles without waiting ages.
@WyvernVenom

There are 1150 combatants online. That just means 1150 people using the coliseum.

Most people who battle do so at level 25, but very few people do it online. Simply put, Ranked matches don't have much of a purpose. There's no reward, bonus, or XP for doing so, so they're very rarely done.

If you're interested, I'd suggest posting in FR Discussion and try and set up a specific time for matches--that's pretty much the only way I've seen people get ranked battles without waiting ages.