Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't breed some of my dragons?
1 2 3
@Wesley
I hope not Anthem is such a handsome guy. You going to breed him with Bane or Carnage? Nevermind just realized Carnage is his daughter. >.>
@Wesley
I hope not Anthem is such a handsome guy. You going to breed him with Bane or Carnage? Nevermind just realized Carnage is his daughter. >.>
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon wow those two would have some nice coloured babies! I think I'm going to make morgul into a complete shimmer/irri and give Dhiona stripes to go with her clown... then will hopefully get clown/stripes with a few shinies in the clutches! (I love clown/shimmer)
@Salmastryon wow those two would have some nice coloured babies! I think I'm going to make morgul into a complete shimmer/irri and give Dhiona stripes to go with her clown... then will hopefully get clown/stripes with a few shinies in the clutches! (I love clown/shimmer)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
@Salmastryon, I wish Carnage wasn't his daughter because that would be perfect. Haha.
I like the Mirror dragons but the head just seems out of place. I'll probably end up breeding him with the Unnamed one I found (even though it's a Guardian) unless I find a Mirror female somewhere.
@Salmastryon, I wish Carnage wasn't his daughter because that would be perfect. Haha.
I like the Mirror dragons but the head just seems out of place. I'll probably end up breeding him with the Unnamed one I found (even though it's a Guardian) unless I find a Mirror female somewhere.
1 2 3