Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When I can move Flight again?
Just a quick question on this!

I'm looking to move my Flight a second time, but I'm not sure when this is possible. Having looked at my Account Setting, the Flight Change option doesn't give any indication of whether I can or not. Before I pay the 1500 gems to do so I just want to make sure that everything is fine, so is there any way I can determine if I'm OK to make the move?
Just a quick question on this!

I'm looking to move my Flight a second time, but I'm not sure when this is possible. Having looked at my Account Setting, the Flight Change option doesn't give any indication of whether I can or not. Before I pay the 1500 gems to do so I just want to make sure that everything is fine, so is there any way I can determine if I'm OK to make the move?
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
I believe you have to wait six months between changes, but I don't know what happens if you try before then, I've never swapped flights!
I believe you have to wait six months between changes, but I don't know what happens if you try before then, I've never swapped flights!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Yeah, I just can't remember when I swapped! It wasn't right the moment it opened up, as I had a number of nests and then wibbled about it. If there was somewhere to get a sense of when I can change, without risking losing the cost, I'd be happy.
Yeah, I just can't remember when I swapped! It wasn't right the moment it opened up, as I had a number of nests and then wibbled about it. If there was somewhere to get a sense of when I can change, without risking losing the cost, I'd be happy.
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee If you go to the Flight Change thing in Account Settings, you can attempt to do another change, and it will tell you when you are able to again :)
@Silverskeejee If you go to the Flight Change thing in Account Settings, you can attempt to do another change, and it will tell you when you are able to again :)
64514_s.gif
@Oisin Aah perfect! I'm assuming that it won't charge me the gems or anything when I hit Continue then?
@Oisin Aah perfect! I'm assuming that it won't charge me the gems or anything when I hit Continue then?
GMT (+8 FR)
Ah ha, I answered my own question. Following it through eventually gives you the date if it can't make the change, which in my case is April 26th (which is good, means it's right on payday, huzzah)

Thanks @clockworkMoose and @Oisin for helping me out on this one :)
Ah ha, I answered my own question. Following it through eventually gives you the date if it can't make the change, which in my case is April 26th (which is good, means it's right on payday, huzzah)

Thanks @clockworkMoose and @Oisin for helping me out on this one :)
GMT (+8 FR)