Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~°~ The PokeList ~°~
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72
@Swift

Just posted again because I'm not sure how quotes and pings get along. >>

I managed to get online right now, if you're available?
@Swift

Just posted again because I'm not sure how quotes and pings get along. >>

I managed to get online right now, if you're available?
@ChaosT
Huzzah! And you're so welcome! Thank you for the lovely Roche ;u;
@ChaosT
Huzzah! And you're so welcome! Thank you for the lovely Roche ;u;
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@epobbp @kingbloodelf @ShankShark @finches @xTippy @Chikouu @kittyk2000 @winkatuck @Cru @RoseNitemare @Koujaku @Atal @Th13teen @Lyon @Skreel @Bayhound

Added all of you. c: FC: 0559 - 8073 - 9892

I think I missed a few people, but I'm too lazy to go back and make sure right now. xD Feel free to add me if you haven't already.
@epobbp @kingbloodelf @ShankShark @finches @xTippy @Chikouu @kittyk2000 @winkatuck @Cru @RoseNitemare @Koujaku @Atal @Th13teen @Lyon @Skreel @Bayhound

Added all of you. c: FC: 0559 - 8073 - 9892

I think I missed a few people, but I'm too lazy to go back and make sure right now. xD Feel free to add me if you haven't already.
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
@Nhiryx
added c: !

Also, anyone happen to have a Clefairy? I'm in the market for one o:
@Nhiryx
added c: !

Also, anyone happen to have a Clefairy? I'm in the market for one o:
@Nhiryx @Toothless @Draconargentum

Added you back!
@Nhiryx @Toothless @Draconargentum

Added you back!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
Anyone have an offer for a shiny shellder? :D
Anyone have an offer for a shiny shellder? :D
Check out my Patreon!
@Nhiryx Added! :)
@Nhiryx Added! :)
@Nhiryx
Added you back.
@Nhiryx
Added you back.
Alright can anyone who wants a marvel scale dratini ping me when theyre online and able to trade again? because i kinda lost track when i fell asleep, sorry. unu;;
Alright can anyone who wants a marvel scale dratini ping me when theyre online and able to trade again? because i kinda lost track when i fell asleep, sorry. unu;;
JAufpfb.gif
@Goodra @Morgana @Harmony @Sylph92 @Zygarde @Jaylynn @Robofry @Alicen @Douwe @Esoteric @DaftCacophony @Yarn @steelkitty @InkDragon @itsbellsie @Snowcat @Fuyumi @Skreel @birdrib

I've added you all!
4210-4316-7826

I'm finally going through the full list, and this is what I've got done tonight. I'll start up again and hopefully finish soon. ;w;
@Goodra @Morgana @Harmony @Sylph92 @Zygarde @Jaylynn @Robofry @Alicen @Douwe @Esoteric @DaftCacophony @Yarn @steelkitty @InkDragon @itsbellsie @Snowcat @Fuyumi @Skreel @birdrib

I've added you all!
4210-4316-7826

I'm finally going through the full list, and this is what I've got done tonight. I'll start up again and hopefully finish soon. ;w;
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72