Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Other Games Like This.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kuraike
Will stalk this
@Kuraike
Will stalk this
@eternality Hatcheries
@eternality Hatcheries
eternality Ikr >.<

And thanks for theese posts they really help ! :D
eternality Ikr >.<

And thanks for theese posts they really help ! :D
PDiHa9a.png Made by "ERabbit"
I take back what I said about dragon cave back then
I take back what I said about dragon cave back then
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
I highly recommend Novilar, its still in beta but it has a really great pet creation maker and a very nice layout. Although its not very popular and doesn't have many people on it its still very fun!
I highly recommend Novilar, its still in beta but it has a really great pet creation maker and a very nice layout. Although its not very popular and doesn't have many people on it its still very fun!
DOfE8zN.png
[quote name="Ankokou" date=2013-06-16 21:39:01] There is also Khimeros and Felisfire If breeding is your thing wajas, khimeros, and felis have FR beat in terms of color variety, marking complexity, and amount of breeding you can actually do. However there isn&#039;t a lot else to do besides decorate and customize your pets. [/quote] Also, it's really heavy on the 'pay-to-play'. It very easily has the best art and deco system of any pet sim, but it's a lot harder to play if you're not willing to spend real money on it. Also, I never cared for how strict the mods were on the forums. The people over on Khims are super nice, but I kinda felt that the mods and Onyx herself micromanage heavier conversation more than I'd like.
Ankokou wrote on 2013-06-16:
There is also Khimeros and Felisfire

If breeding is your thing wajas, khimeros, and felis have FR beat in terms of color variety, marking complexity, and amount of breeding you can actually do. However there isn&#039;t a lot else to do besides decorate and customize your pets.

Also, it's really heavy on the 'pay-to-play'. It very easily has the best art and deco system of any pet sim, but it's a lot harder to play if you're not willing to spend real money on it.

Also, I never cared for how strict the mods were on the forums. The people over on Khims are super nice, but I kinda felt that the mods and Onyx herself micromanage heavier conversation more than I'd like.
ybwf4f9.gif
Hey,so I just joined Novilar and it's super similar to FR! It's lore is really pretty and I can honestly say that some of the art is better. Different enough to keep me occupied at least.
Hey,so I just joined Novilar and it's super similar to FR! It's lore is really pretty and I can honestly say that some of the art is better. Different enough to keep me occupied at least.
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
I would recommend chickensmoothie too even though it can get a little boring xP
I would recommend chickensmoothie too even though it can get a little boring xP
unknown-2.png
www.marapets.com is a knockoff of Neopets.. if you're into that kind of thing. Though like half the pets are limited edition or restricted and go for millions.. it's pretty fun.
www.marapets.com is a knockoff of Neopets.. if you're into that kind of thing. Though like half the pets are limited edition or restricted and go for millions.. it's pretty fun.
SbvRDbG.gif
Marapets has a terrible layout, when my pet got tired it said I had to buy a bed, bought it, but I had to put the bed in my house for it to work, but there's no way to get to it easily.
Also the search feature is kind of a mess, the world maps are unnecessary, and the avatar art is kind of ugly.
Also, the site seems kind of glitchy, since I logged in but then it randomly logged me out and when I try to log back in it says I have the wrong security code?? But it didn't give me one at all? Or a place to put one?

Play Novilar instead. Or PokeFarm.
Marapets has a terrible layout, when my pet got tired it said I had to buy a bed, bought it, but I had to put the bed in my house for it to work, but there's no way to get to it easily.
Also the search feature is kind of a mess, the world maps are unnecessary, and the avatar art is kind of ugly.
Also, the site seems kind of glitchy, since I logged in but then it randomly logged me out and when I try to log back in it says I have the wrong security code?? But it didn't give me one at all? Or a place to put one?

Play Novilar instead. Or PokeFarm.
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10