Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steam's Summer sale! Show your picks
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So, Steam's Summer sale is apparent until the 11th of this month. During the first day, I bought myself three games, these being: Jackbox 4, alongside Dorfromantik and Unpacking in a bundle. I have played Dorfromantik almost 8 hours already!

Thought of buying some other games, maybe more Jackbox games? Those are fun to play within a Discord Server. And at some point during this month, there's going to be a game selector for the games, which saves from the hassle of changing the packs for specific games.

Tell/show the games/software you bought this Summer sale.
So, Steam's Summer sale is apparent until the 11th of this month. During the first day, I bought myself three games, these being: Jackbox 4, alongside Dorfromantik and Unpacking in a bundle. I have played Dorfromantik almost 8 hours already!

Thought of buying some other games, maybe more Jackbox games? Those are fun to play within a Discord Server. And at some point during this month, there's going to be a game selector for the games, which saves from the hassle of changing the packs for specific games.

Tell/show the games/software you bought this Summer sale.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I would've loved to nab a few games, but I'm still recovering from a recent big purchase so unfortunately I've gotta save my money haha, did grab a piece of art software I've been wanting for years, though! The software in question is [url=https://store.steampowered.com/app/431730/Aseprite/]Asepritre[/url], which is a pixel art and sprite animation program! I'd love to learn the sprite animation side of thing eventually, since I do want to make a silly little pixel art game someday, but for now I'm just using it to make clothes for the not-cats of Pixel Cat's End [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7767831ac37aead3c69aba2e6cde6da8/27cc2292feef1d3c-b5/s1280x1920/f44e4752fca8352cf772af1d492ccc4475ee383c.png[/img]
I would've loved to nab a few games, but I'm still recovering from a recent big purchase so unfortunately I've gotta save my money haha, did grab a piece of art software I've been wanting for years, though!

The software in question is Asepritre, which is a pixel art and sprite animation program! I'd love to learn the sprite animation side of thing eventually, since I do want to make a silly little pixel art game someday, but for now I'm just using it to make clothes for the not-cats of Pixel Cat's End

f44e4752fca8352cf772af1d492ccc4475ee383c.png
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
?D4_ZJ=platform.png
A friend bought me PowerWash Simulator (I repaid the kindness in art) since I was in between paychecks, but I've got my eye on Raft and Kill It with Fire 2. Whether or not I actually get them is anyone's guess, but I have a week to decide.
A friend bought me PowerWash Simulator (I repaid the kindness in art) since I was in between paychecks, but I've got my eye on Raft and Kill It with Fire 2. Whether or not I actually get them is anyone's guess, but I have a week to decide.
9iqeDz7.png
I got 1BITDRAGON - it's music making software and I wanted to check it out, Inscryption since my brother played it recently and it looks fun, Pikuniku because the reviews are good and it was like $3 on sale, and Night in the Woods since I know a lot of people online who recommend it.
I got 1BITDRAGON - it's music making software and I wanted to check it out, Inscryption since my brother played it recently and it looks fun, Pikuniku because the reviews are good and it was like $3 on sale, and Night in the Woods since I know a lot of people online who recommend it.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
I got hades, terraria, and vampire survivors! I've been really craving a full roguelike game after beating splatoon 3's dlc, and terraria was a slight impulse purchase based on my current stardew fixation :p
I got hades, terraria, and vampire survivors! I've been really craving a full roguelike game after beating splatoon 3's dlc, and terraria was a slight impulse purchase based on my current stardew fixation :p
50e1ef9c8e396a7e5b504ef9374728f5bc43ac08.png
peach
life's better in pink!
d642e6ce8e92a7f7cb92f955e7f47cb45a5b9b12.png
[they/them]
[+3 fr]
[irl bunny]
cb6e10682549e8ade6da8f5fb96b8f6cb570ed1b.png
I bought Baldurs Gate 3 a couple days go as I'm in the midst of an obsession with DnD. Not gotten too far into it (unfortunately my laptop can barely handle it), but enjoying it so far!

I was about to list the other games on my wishlist that I might've got, until I looked at it and saw that Celeste was 90% off, so of course I went and bought that immediately

I don't have any other games I want to get currently, so those two are it
I bought Baldurs Gate 3 a couple days go as I'm in the midst of an obsession with DnD. Not gotten too far into it (unfortunately my laptop can barely handle it), but enjoying it so far!

I was about to list the other games on my wishlist that I might've got, until I looked at it and saw that Celeste was 90% off, so of course I went and bought that immediately

I don't have any other games I want to get currently, so those two are it
The Bargain Bin - Dragon Sales
Basic to Rare Challenge
JGJgvgA.png
I'm planning on buying Fallout 4 since I've been on a Bethesda kick recently. I've started playing Oblivion since I got it during the last sale and I'm loving it, so I'm excited to try Fallout 4.
I'm planning on buying Fallout 4 since I've been on a Bethesda kick recently. I've started playing Oblivion since I got it during the last sale and I'm loving it, so I'm excited to try Fallout 4.
51983.png Various Unbred G1s for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
I got Stacklands! I really like this kind of exploring/creation game so it's been fun. It's kinda hard to figure out what items work together but that's what makes it fun. It was cheap and I'm excited to hopefully beat that witch eventually.
I got Stacklands! I really like this kind of exploring/creation game so it's been fun. It's kinda hard to figure out what items work together but that's what makes it fun. It was cheap and I'm excited to hopefully beat that witch eventually.
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
summer sale is already over buuut I’ll share what I got anyway lol

I bought slime rancher, hollow knight, portal, and portal 2. haven’t got to playing hollow knight yet, played a bit of slime rancher and it’s very silly and fun, and I’ve already beaten both portal games and I love them

I also bought rain world and the dlc for it, but I already have it on nintendo switch so it’s not a new game lol. I just got it on pc cause I wanted to have fun with mods
summer sale is already over buuut I’ll share what I got anyway lol

I bought slime rancher, hollow knight, portal, and portal 2. haven’t got to playing hollow knight yet, played a bit of slime rancher and it’s very silly and fun, and I’ve already beaten both portal games and I love them

I also bought rain world and the dlc for it, but I already have it on nintendo switch so it’s not a new game lol. I just got it on pc cause I wanted to have fun with mods
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
@heart2heart as someone who plays both Stardew and Terraria, I must point out that they are vastly different but charming in their own ways. Terraria is like Stardew mines on steroids. Just wanted to point that out lol.

Unfortunately missed the steam sale. I’m more of a Nintendo switch gamer but I wish I had the steam deck just for coral island ;-;
@heart2heart as someone who plays both Stardew and Terraria, I must point out that they are vastly different but charming in their own ways. Terraria is like Stardew mines on steroids. Just wanted to point that out lol.

Unfortunately missed the steam sale. I’m more of a Nintendo switch gamer but I wish I had the steam deck just for coral island ;-;
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page