Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's everyone using to host images?
1 2 3
just curious what people are using to host images here now!

i had art of my dragons in their bio but the images are broken now (thanks to discord) but every other image site i've tried is showing broken here too. so i'd love to know what works for y'all!
just curious what people are using to host images here now!

i had art of my dragons in their bio but the images are broken now (thanks to discord) but every other image site i've tried is showing broken here too. so i'd love to know what works for y'all!
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
Imgur. A lot of people bailed on it after it started asking them to make an account in order to keep uploading images, but I didn’t care, I signed up and I keep using it to this day. My faithful companion for image hosting.
Imgur. A lot of people bailed on it after it started asking them to make an account in order to keep uploading images, but I didn’t care, I signed up and I keep using it to this day. My faithful companion for image hosting.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I use imgbb mostly, though I occasionally just dump stuff on Tumblr. I like imgbb though because you don’t need an account, plus it automatically gives you a bbcode link, which is nice.
I use imgbb mostly, though I occasionally just dump stuff on Tumblr. I like imgbb though because you don’t need an account, plus it automatically gives you a bbcode link, which is nice.
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
catbox.moe
catbox.moe

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
interesting. both imgur & imgbb gave me errors when i tried them. i guess i can check out catbox, haven't done that yet so thank you. might play around with the other too as well. although i don't see how i could be doing anything wrong there lol.
interesting. both imgur & imgbb gave me errors when i tried them. i guess i can check out catbox, haven't done that yet so thank you. might play around with the other too as well. although i don't see how i could be doing anything wrong there lol.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
Tumblr, I made a side blog for it
Tumblr, I made a side blog for it
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
My neocities website.
My neocities website.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Imgur for me too. I find transferring images to different folders a bit difficult, but it's been pretty reliable so far. I also used to use Dropbox, but a while back they changed the way share links are formatted, and any images uploaded after a certain date don't show up on FR. =/ [quote name="mommacat" date="2024-04-25 22:01:39" ] interesting. both imgur & imgbb gave me errors when i tried them. [/quote] ImgBB doesn't always load on my PC, either. Same with Catbox and PostImg. Kind of a bummer; I wanted to try them since it looked like it might be easier to organize files on those sites.
Imgur for me too. I find transferring images to different folders a bit difficult, but it's been pretty reliable so far. I also used to use Dropbox, but a while back they changed the way share links are formatted, and any images uploaded after a certain date don't show up on FR. =/

mommacat wrote on 2024-04-25 22:01:39:
interesting. both imgur & imgbb gave me errors when i tried them.
ImgBB doesn't always load on my PC, either. Same with Catbox and PostImg. Kind of a bummer; I wanted to try them since it looked like it might be easier to organize files on those sites.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
filegarden
filegarden
Untitled280_20231108180113.png
We use postimages . org! you can use it without an account which is pretty convenient
We use postimages . org! you can use it without an account which is pretty convenient
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
1 2 3