Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I love being cringe!!!!
1 2 3 4
Cringe but free my beloved <3

I love making OCs, fancharacters for semi-obscure series, fanfiction creation (& reading, experiment 21 my beloved), making AMVs using a school chromebook and whatever I can do with multiple tabs, drawing, and overall making people’s lives less miserable by being proud of myself.
Cringe but free my beloved <3

I love making OCs, fancharacters for semi-obscure series, fanfiction creation (& reading, experiment 21 my beloved), making AMVs using a school chromebook and whatever I can do with multiple tabs, drawing, and overall making people’s lives less miserable by being proud of myself.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
i love being cringe

I still write fanfics at my age lol, and I'm a part of/have been part of a lot of ''cringe'' fandoms bit i don't care i was just having fun
i love being cringe

I still write fanfics at my age lol, and I'm a part of/have been part of a lot of ''cringe'' fandoms bit i don't care i was just having fun
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
i became much happier when i fully embraced being a furry and a weeb

who cares what random people think? real friends and loved ones don't care about that kind of thing. if you live life constantly trying to appease society, you'll just be miserable.
i became much happier when i fully embraced being a furry and a weeb

who cares what random people think? real friends and loved ones don't care about that kind of thing. if you live life constantly trying to appease society, you'll just be miserable.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
all hail cringe!!! being cringe is so fun
all hail cringe!!! being cringe is so fun
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
When I was younger, I was worried about being "cringey", too. Around the time cringe culture was huge, people got genuinely mad at me for liking my favorite things at the time (Undertale, drawing pokemon and animals (yeah my art back then needed a ton more practice but people were wayyy meaner than they should have been), or heck, even just joking around, and much of my humor was banana-related for some reason), all just because "the fandoms were cringe" or because they didn't like it and wanted me to feel ashamed for not acting like them. Honestly, though? It's just as cringe to waste minutes of your life yelling at someone just for liking something out of your interest range. I still see some cringe compilations pop up, but I'm not even going to care anymore.

Practically all of my hobbies and favorite things are considered "cringe". I'm a lady who likes videogames, and so what? And why should anyone care what I wanna like? Me liking one silly game isn't going to hurt anyone. Fanfiction (even if jokingly made for friends) actually helped me to develop my writing skills, authors and game devs make up characters all the time anyways, cosplay is fun and there's some really cool costumes I've seen, and doodling is a great way to release stress.

Screw "cringe", I call it being fun!
When I was younger, I was worried about being "cringey", too. Around the time cringe culture was huge, people got genuinely mad at me for liking my favorite things at the time (Undertale, drawing pokemon and animals (yeah my art back then needed a ton more practice but people were wayyy meaner than they should have been), or heck, even just joking around, and much of my humor was banana-related for some reason), all just because "the fandoms were cringe" or because they didn't like it and wanted me to feel ashamed for not acting like them. Honestly, though? It's just as cringe to waste minutes of your life yelling at someone just for liking something out of your interest range. I still see some cringe compilations pop up, but I'm not even going to care anymore.

Practically all of my hobbies and favorite things are considered "cringe". I'm a lady who likes videogames, and so what? And why should anyone care what I wanna like? Me liking one silly game isn't going to hurt anyone. Fanfiction (even if jokingly made for friends) actually helped me to develop my writing skills, authors and game devs make up characters all the time anyways, cosplay is fun and there's some really cool costumes I've seen, and doodling is a great way to release stress.

Screw "cringe", I call it being fun!
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
cringe isnt cringe bullying people/being obnoxious to people for liking "cringe" things is cringe literally the same as elementary school kids saying they're too old for barney the dinosaur pokemon used to be considered "cringe" and "for babies" and "arent you a bit old to still like pokemon" (i have had people tell me i am too old for pokemon) i love using the all the memes and spamming emojis [emoji=aether sleepy size=1][emoji=auraboa angry size=1][emoji=veilspun star size=1][emoji=imperial love size=1] and whatever you call the having weird grammar and typos despite being native english speaker and making my ocs eyeburning colors or overly edgy
cringe isnt cringe

bullying people/being obnoxious to people for liking "cringe" things is cringe
literally the same as elementary school kids saying they're too old for barney the dinosaur

pokemon used to be considered "cringe" and "for babies" and "arent you a bit old to still like pokemon" (i have had people tell me i am too old for pokemon)

i love using the all the memes and spamming emojis and whatever you call the having weird grammar and typos despite being native english speaker and making my ocs eyeburning colors or overly edgy
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I love being cringe. fnaf has had a chokehold on me ever since it came out, and I refuse to let it go. Also, I love making ocs that are brightly colored
I love being cringe. fnaf has had a chokehold on me ever since it came out, and I refuse to let it go. Also, I love making ocs that are brightly colored
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I became a lot happier when I started openly expressing my emotions and not caring about what other people will think of me :) I used to be really embarrassed about voicing my joy publicly because I have pretty niche interests, or just happen to love more intensely - but really, it doesn't matter! Be silly in public! :P
I became a lot happier when I started openly expressing my emotions and not caring about what other people will think of me :) I used to be really embarrassed about voicing my joy publicly because I have pretty niche interests, or just happen to love more intensely - but really, it doesn't matter! Be silly in public! :P
Iron Wrench
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Cringe culture is dead!! I still like two kids shows that I used to watch when I was little lmao, and I even have an entire au for one of them. I got bullied for liking Pokemon AND technically being an alterhuman & furry/scalie (though I didn't know the terms) back in Primary School but idc I'm going to be open about this stuff

It's a shame because there was a lot of drama on Toyhouse concerning this - there was a thread that got dogpiled on because it was a show directed towards kids (and is quite infamous in Gen A culture), the comments were full of people going 'are you 7 years old' or whatever. I wish people could just accept that cringe culture is dead and let people like what they like smh
Cringe culture is dead!! I still like two kids shows that I used to watch when I was little lmao, and I even have an entire au for one of them. I got bullied for liking Pokemon AND technically being an alterhuman & furry/scalie (though I didn't know the terms) back in Primary School but idc I'm going to be open about this stuff

It's a shame because there was a lot of drama on Toyhouse concerning this - there was a thread that got dogpiled on because it was a show directed towards kids (and is quite infamous in Gen A culture), the comments were full of people going 'are you 7 years old' or whatever. I wish people could just accept that cringe culture is dead and let people like what they like smh
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
things people consider cringe:

-neopronouns/xenogenders
-fidgets
-obsessively focusing on one (or a few) thing(s)
-not speaking
-having childish interests
-having a special item (such as a stuffed animal)
-being a picky eater
-being bad at social interactions
-almost always wearing headphones

like bro, just say you judge autistic/neurodivergent people...

(i do all of these things btw :3)
things people consider cringe:

-neopronouns/xenogenders
-fidgets
-obsessively focusing on one (or a few) thing(s)
-not speaking
-having childish interests
-having a special item (such as a stuffed animal)
-being a picky eater
-being bad at social interactions
-almost always wearing headphones

like bro, just say you judge autistic/neurodivergent people...

(i do all of these things btw :3)
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2 3 4