Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Book Recommendations
1 2 3
[quote name="FableTheWolf" date="2024-03-07 10:52:22" ] [b]The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot. [/b] My friend picked it up from the library. She cried a lot. Then tried to get everyone she knew to read it, and so it got passed to me. Then I cried a lot. I relish the opportunity for this book to claim a new victim [emoji=coatl winking size=1] I don't normally read non fantasy books so I was kind of like "fine, ok, I'll read this for you I guess I have nothing else going on." And it wasn't exactly her genre either. She mainly reads horror and crime novels and we never have anything that overlaps, yet this book got both of us. It's been weeks and I'm still thinking about what that book had to say. I can't even describe it though because doing so feels like giving out spoilers. But if you do decide to pick it up come back and let me know the point of your breakdown [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [/quote] @FableTheWolf I just looked this up on Barnes & Noble and it sounds so good. I loooove books that make me get all emotional!
FableTheWolf wrote on 2024-03-07 10:52:22:
The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot.

My friend picked it up from the library. She cried a lot. Then tried to get everyone she knew to read it, and so it got passed to me. Then I cried a lot. I relish the opportunity for this book to claim a new victim

I don't normally read non fantasy books so I was kind of like "fine, ok, I'll read this for you I guess I have nothing else going on." And it wasn't exactly her genre either. She mainly reads horror and crime novels and we never have anything that overlaps, yet this book got both of us. It's been weeks and I'm still thinking about what that book had to say.
I can't even describe it though because doing so feels like giving out spoilers. But if you do decide to pick it up come back and let me know the point of your breakdown

@FableTheWolf I just looked this up on Barnes & Noble and it sounds so good. I loooove books that make me get all emotional!
Bump
Bump
Waiting for the Light by Alicia Ostriker is an incredible book of poems, and How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming by Mike Brown is a great nonfiction/memoir!
Waiting for the Light by Alicia Ostriker is an incredible book of poems, and How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming by Mike Brown is a great nonfiction/memoir!
YMPbu9R.pngxYQkuHQ.pngnWiQNX9.pngTdTJOrw.pngOPvsslx.pngEEUHXHn.png
dragon_and_knight.gif
1 2 3