Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you currently reading?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
warrior cats the new prophecy :3
about to finish "dawn" to be specific!
warrior cats the new prophecy :3
about to finish "dawn" to be specific!
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
I am reading the Milagro Beanfield War. It's amazing, and on my top 10 list. Funny, poignant, and charged with a lot of interesting facts.
I am reading the Milagro Beanfield War. It's amazing, and on my top 10 list. Funny, poignant, and charged with a lot of interesting facts.
mt8lr6s.png
Finished Godkiller so I've started Dragon Champion by E.E Knight! The Age of Fire series has intrigued me for a while so I'm interested to see where it goes
Finished Godkiller so I've started Dragon Champion by E.E Knight! The Age of Fire series has intrigued me for a while so I'm interested to see where it goes
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Hyperion by Dan Simmons. Sci-fi that borderlines on horror (my favorite). Enjoying it a lot, once I log off I'll probably get back to it tbh. It's quite deep with it's character explorations. I really like the format of it as well, it's a bunch of short stories that goes over the character's backstories. Not very far in yet but the two first short stories I have read I have really liked. Just great worldbuilding overall.

I have a massive reading list. After this, I'm going to continue the King Killer Chronicles and get to Old Man's fear. I liked Name of the Wind well enough, and it wasn't badly priced either. Also I get a kick of the fan base, they've been waiting for a 3rd book FOREVER. Must be good when it comes out then, since the author is very much alive!
Hyperion by Dan Simmons. Sci-fi that borderlines on horror (my favorite). Enjoying it a lot, once I log off I'll probably get back to it tbh. It's quite deep with it's character explorations. I really like the format of it as well, it's a bunch of short stories that goes over the character's backstories. Not very far in yet but the two first short stories I have read I have really liked. Just great worldbuilding overall.

I have a massive reading list. After this, I'm going to continue the King Killer Chronicles and get to Old Man's fear. I liked Name of the Wind well enough, and it wasn't badly priced either. Also I get a kick of the fan base, they've been waiting for a 3rd book FOREVER. Must be good when it comes out then, since the author is very much alive!
giphy.gif
She/her

@_dream.snail_ on instagram, checkout my art!
I’m on page 81 of my 681 page textbook.
I’m on page 81 of my 681 page textbook.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@alakatzam
I looked up the beanfield war; and now I want to add it to my book hoard at some point. There’s a film adaptation but thatd ruin the plot for me, lol.
@alakatzam
I looked up the beanfield war; and now I want to add it to my book hoard at some point. There’s a film adaptation but thatd ruin the plot for me, lol.
[quote name="Baloneybear" date="2024-03-05 05:22:05" ] Hyperion by Dan Simmons. Sci-fi that borderlines on horror (my favorite). Enjoying it a lot, once I log off I'll probably get back to it tbh. It's quite deep with it's character explorations. I really like the format of it as well, it's a bunch of short stories that goes over the character's backstories. Not very far in yet but the two first short stories I have read I have really liked. Just great worldbuilding overall. I have a massive reading list. After this, I'm going to continue the King Killer Chronicles and get to Old Man's fear. I liked Name of the Wind well enough, and it wasn't badly priced either. Also I get a kick of the fan base, they've been waiting for a 3rd book FOREVER. Must be good when it comes out then, since the author is very much alive! [/quote] Oooo...! [i]adds to my own list...[/i] I really like sci-fi and I love snooping this thread for book reccs >> but I know what you mean I got a monster list of reading for myself, enough to keep me busy for the year, that's for sure!
Baloneybear wrote on 2024-03-05 05:22:05:

Oooo...! adds to my own list... I really like sci-fi and I love snooping this thread for book reccs >> but I know what you mean I got a monster list of reading for myself, enough to keep me busy for the year, that's for sure!
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
I’m now at a respectable 171 pages out of 681!
I’m now at a respectable 171 pages out of 681!
I finished House of Flame and Shadow by Sarah J Maas yesterday. I think I'm going to read Powerless by Lauren Roberts next
I finished House of Flame and Shadow by Sarah J Maas yesterday. I think I'm going to read Powerless by Lauren Roberts next
Between Two Fires by Christopher Buehlman! saw it on tiktok... i'm not usually huge on the books i see on there but 1. the cover art of the book is so cool and 2. it was described as a darksouls-esque book and i'd been really itching for dark fantasy at the time so i was sold, lol

i'm a little over halfway through and it's pretty good! turns out i enjoy some gothic, medieval fantasy vibes
Between Two Fires by Christopher Buehlman! saw it on tiktok... i'm not usually huge on the books i see on there but 1. the cover art of the book is so cool and 2. it was described as a darksouls-esque book and i'd been really itching for dark fantasy at the time so i was sold, lol

i'm a little over halfway through and it's pretty good! turns out i enjoy some gothic, medieval fantasy vibes
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15