Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Blåhaj Appreciation
1 2 3 4
Blåhaj is truly one of the best purchases of all time [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://i.redd.it/5zo6pi0ciui91.jpg[/img]
Blåhaj is truly one of the best purchases of all time

5zo6pi0ciui91.jpg
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I sadly do not have a Blåhaj myself but I am living vicariously through y'all. Thank you for this joy of a thread!
I sadly do not have a Blåhaj myself but I am living vicariously through y'all. Thank you for this joy of a thread!
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
the shork is too big for my small bed, otherwise i'd get one for myself!

(also, do we have a djungkelskorg appreciation thread yet? XD)
the shork is too big for my small bed, otherwise i'd get one for myself!

(also, do we have a djungkelskorg appreciation thread yet? XD)
@Nejibana

Actually there's two variants of blahaj, theres one small which is 50cm/~20inches and bigger one is 100cm/~40inches

You can get small one which is perfect for smaller beds :D
@Nejibana

Actually there's two variants of blahaj, theres one small which is 50cm/~20inches and bigger one is 100cm/~40inches

You can get small one which is perfect for smaller beds :D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ l7ezfLJ.png 0DJvxSf.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png
UMevL3r.png
seNNN55.png _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
@Nejibana

Seconding with Techno, I have the smol one! That's why he can fit in the laundry machine. :>

Also, no, I don't believe there is a Djungelskog thread, but do feel free to share things about that beautiful big bear :o
@Nejibana

Seconding with Techno, I have the smol one! That's why he can fit in the laundry machine. :>

Also, no, I don't believe there is a Djungelskog thread, but do feel free to share things about that beautiful big bear :o
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
oh I've never seen the small kind before, he looks very kind he was my best purchase last year [img]https://i.imgur.com/yGu7yQX.png[/img]
oh I've never seen the small kind before, he looks very kind

he was my best purchase last year
yGu7yQX.png
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
my brother found out i was trying to trans my gender and got me a blahaj for my last birthday, it truly does help. i have a large one but it's understuffed, i dont care though because i actually like how it combines with the fabric to make it super squishy, kinda like a mochi plush. perfect leg pillow
my brother found out i was trying to trans my gender and got me a blahaj for my last birthday, it truly does help. i have a large one but it's understuffed, i dont care though because i actually like how it combines with the fabric to make it super squishy, kinda like a mochi plush. perfect leg pillow
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Blåhaj is love, Blåhajis life!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1195769218457677874/1195769358601957471/20240113_173823.jpg[/img] Mine's an older fellow (arround 6 yo) who right now badly needs another round of laundry :D His name is Norbert (sometimes Norbie) and I won't get a new one because he has a lot of positive significance for me. I'm still good friends with my ex, and when we moved in together back in late 2017, we had to get a bit of necessary ikea stuff. Bc both of us were uni students at that time we were on somewhat of a tight budget, and made a list of what to get like "we need just that and only that, no extra expenses." When we passed the blahaj container, there was one of these fellows lying on the ground in front of it, and we kinda wordlessly dove for him in the same moment. He rode home with us and I got to keep the shork when I moved :D Yeah the reason is less romantic (I actually paid for him), but he is a reminder of the good times. My cat snuggles up to him often as well, which is very cute!
Blåhaj is love, Blåhajis life!!

20240113_173823.jpg

Mine's an older fellow (arround 6 yo) who right now badly needs another round of laundry :D
His name is Norbert (sometimes Norbie) and I won't get a new one because he has a lot of positive significance for me.

I'm still good friends with my ex, and when we moved in together back in late 2017, we had to get a bit of necessary ikea stuff. Bc both of us were uni students at that time we were on somewhat of a tight budget, and made a list of what to get like "we need just that and only that, no extra expenses."

When we passed the blahaj container, there was one of these fellows lying on the ground in front of it, and we kinda wordlessly dove for him in the same moment.
He rode home with us and I got to keep the shork when I moved :D
Yeah the reason is less romantic (I actually paid for him), but he is a reminder of the good times. My cat snuggles up to him often as well, which is very cute!
MRMeAKr.png
@webcreep

Aww, look at him surfin the web <3

Yeah, it's kinda weird. Not all IKEA locations have the small ones. Some only have them sometimes. ¯\_(-v-)_/¯

@corndog

Support shork

Well, if it ever gets too understuffed, I think there are plenty of tutorials on how to restuff them!

@Yidhra

Ancient sharkie :O

May he have a lovely swim soon ^v^
@webcreep

Aww, look at him surfin the web <3

Yeah, it's kinda weird. Not all IKEA locations have the small ones. Some only have them sometimes. ¯\_(-v-)_/¯

@corndog

Support shork

Well, if it ever gets too understuffed, I think there are plenty of tutorials on how to restuff them!

@Yidhra

Ancient sharkie :O

May he have a lovely swim soon ^v^
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1wuN8FMh.jpg[/img] not the best photo, but here's my blåhaj, Fred From Accounting (or just Fred) acquired around either 2020 or 2021, along with his family (a whale shark squishmallow and a randimals hork (horse shark) that my sibling gave me as Christmas presents.
1wuN8FMh.jpg not the best photo, but here's my blåhaj, Fred From Accounting (or just Fred) acquired around either 2020 or 2021, along with his family (a whale shark squishmallow and a randimals hork (horse shark) that my sibling gave me as Christmas presents.
1 2 3 4