Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Blåhaj Appreciation
@HydraSplatling Awww, he's adorable!! Very wonderful silly pictures. uvu That's a bit of a shame with your accent... although maybe the reason there was no interest is because there's already an accent with Blåhajar for male Aethers? [emoji=aether confused size=1] [skin=49883]
@HydraSplatling

Awww, he's adorable!! Very wonderful silly pictures. uvu

That's a bit of a shame with your accent... although maybe the reason there was no interest is because there's already an accent with Blåhajar for male Aethers?

OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
Let me just link to a post I made in '19.

My sharky friend is still chilling in my bed, being very cute. I love this guy.
Let me just link to a post I made in '19.

My sharky friend is still chilling in my bed, being very cute. I love this guy.
@Xionahri

Wow, what a great shark story! :D
@Xionahri

Wow, what a great shark story! :D
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
I love blåhaj! I don't have one myself but my bsf has 2 and they are so cool c:
Love that you gave yours a bath, that's pretty amazing. swim swim ~
I love blåhaj! I don't have one myself but my bsf has 2 and they are so cool c:
Love that you gave yours a bath, that's pretty amazing. swim swim ~
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
SHARK ATTACK [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/978106155131887656/1139626171156402206/IMG_2613.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/978106155131887656/1139637472725311508/IMG_2615.jpg[/img] & this from the day i got him (very much an impulse purchase). he cannot drive !! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/759171697231790080/1139296498354507816/IMG_2570.jpg[/img]
SHARK ATTACK

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

& this from the day i got him (very much an impulse purchase). he cannot drive !!

IMG_2570.jpg
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
will liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
@Soloee

But of course! Da sharkie needs to swimmy swim.

I just wanted to make sure he was clean before I started cuddling him... I took that picture not long after I brought him home. ^.^; Definitely gonna regularly give him baths though as needed!

@palarian

Get dat shork a driver's license!! /j

Amazing pictures! Also, your cat looks very soft and comfortable. :3
@Soloee

But of course! Da sharkie needs to swimmy swim.

I just wanted to make sure he was clean before I started cuddling him... I took that picture not long after I brought him home. ^.^; Definitely gonna regularly give him baths though as needed!

@palarian

Get dat shork a driver's license!! /j

Amazing pictures! Also, your cat looks very soft and comfortable. :3
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
I don't have pictures, but I have both the big Blahaj (for cuddling) and the little one (for collecting) and I love them so much.
I don't have pictures, but I have both the big Blahaj (for cuddling) and the little one (for collecting) and I love them so much.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

i NEED a blåhaj as soon as possible
i NEED a blåhaj as soon as possible
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
Blåhaj!! The beloved. I got a big one around 2022 and I think it was one of the best purchases I've made. I sleep with mine, and am planning to (one day) put more stuffing in him, for extra coziness. I'd be tempted to buy another one if IKEA was closer to my house, lol.
Blåhaj!! The beloved. I got a big one around 2022 and I think it was one of the best purchases I've made. I sleep with mine, and am planning to (one day) put more stuffing in him, for extra coziness. I'd be tempted to buy another one if IKEA was closer to my house, lol.
!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
I picked up my blahaj from his usual spot (aka my bed) and now hes in my lap as I'm typing this [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I got him while getting some furniture for my new flat and squealed when I spotted him. My mother then asked me calmly if I wanted the shark. Of course I wanted the shark. He's cuddly
I picked up my blahaj from his usual spot (aka my bed) and now hes in my lap as I'm typing this
I got him while getting some furniture for my new flat and squealed when I spotted him. My mother then asked me calmly if I wanted the shark. Of course I wanted the shark. He's cuddly
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png