Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unpopular media you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Didn't want the title to be too long and also wanted to keep it more general
Basically like a "movie/game/TV show/ect you like that everyone hates" kind of thing. Pls don't fight each other or anything, I don't want this to get locked. I just wanna see people's opinions for fun

I'll start: SpongeBob SquarePants Sponge on the run is a great movie. I don't take criticism
Didn't want the title to be too long and also wanted to keep it more general
Basically like a "movie/game/TV show/ect you like that everyone hates" kind of thing. Pls don't fight each other or anything, I don't want this to get locked. I just wanna see people's opinions for fun

I'll start: SpongeBob SquarePants Sponge on the run is a great movie. I don't take criticism
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I'm not sure what the general consensus is on creepypasta these days, but I still dig it. *siiiiiigh* Jeff...
I'm not sure what the general consensus is on creepypasta these days, but I still dig it. *siiiiiigh* Jeff...
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
Not a necessarily hated franchise, but is certainly unpopular, is Gregory Horror Show!! This is like, one of my most favourite shows ever lmao

But for one that's actually hated by most people, I... Actually kind of enjoyed Raya and the Last Dragon. Don't judge me.
Not a necessarily hated franchise, but is certainly unpopular, is Gregory Horror Show!! This is like, one of my most favourite shows ever lmao

But for one that's actually hated by most people, I... Actually kind of enjoyed Raya and the Last Dragon. Don't judge me.
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
[quote name="Flufferb" date="2023-12-22 01:34:08" ] But for one that's actually hated by most people, I... Actually kind of enjoyed Raya and the Last Dragon. Don't judge me. [/quote] That movie is hated??? I loved it!
Flufferb wrote on 2023-12-22 01:34:08:

That movie is hated??? I loved it!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Entering the confessional after making sure no one sees

I kind of like some of Mindless Self Indulgence's music...
Entering the confessional after making sure no one sees

I kind of like some of Mindless Self Indulgence's music...
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
people are too mean to rayman 3. i love rayman 3 hoodlum havoc
people are too mean to rayman 3. i love rayman 3 hoodlum havoc
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
points wildly at Robots In Disguise (2015)
i do understand all of the criticisms that the show gets, and after watching some video essays, i do see how it could have been better, but i honestly don't think it's as bad as some people make it out to be. it's definitely a LOT better if you try to kind of... ignore the fact that it's supposed to be a sequel to Prime, and just take it as its own thing.
points wildly at Robots In Disguise (2015)
i do understand all of the criticisms that the show gets, and after watching some video essays, i do see how it could have been better, but i honestly don't think it's as bad as some people make it out to be. it's definitely a LOT better if you try to kind of... ignore the fact that it's supposed to be a sequel to Prime, and just take it as its own thing.
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded is actually a fun game. sure, I recommend people skip playing it and watch the cutscene movie and secret ending if it's their first time experiencing the series (which makes it the only game I recommend playing out of release order), but that doesn't mean it isn't a great game! it just takes a lot of time to play through and is at a very unfortunate point in the story for a long side game.
actually playing through it once you know the full story also just makes it so much more fun imo, bc you won't get so confused by the story and can really focus on how fun the game is without needing to worry about picking up on every story beat.
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded is actually a fun game. sure, I recommend people skip playing it and watch the cutscene movie and secret ending if it's their first time experiencing the series (which makes it the only game I recommend playing out of release order), but that doesn't mean it isn't a great game! it just takes a lot of time to play through and is at a very unfortunate point in the story for a long side game.
actually playing through it once you know the full story also just makes it so much more fun imo, bc you won't get so confused by the story and can really focus on how fun the game is without needing to worry about picking up on every story beat.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Forspoken is actually kind of good and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

Yes it's cheesy, yes it was a bit scuffed on launch, but it was a fun game! Once the story began picking up it got quite interesting, and the enemy and creature design is phenomenal. Also, cat collecting is the greatest mechanic in a video game ever.

Still kinda salty that people acted like it was on par with some of the worst games ever made even though it was average at its worst :/ oh well, though. At least some of the other game releases this year showed that things could've been way worse lol
Forspoken is actually kind of good and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

Yes it's cheesy, yes it was a bit scuffed on launch, but it was a fun game! Once the story began picking up it got quite interesting, and the enemy and creature design is phenomenal. Also, cat collecting is the greatest mechanic in a video game ever.

Still kinda salty that people acted like it was on par with some of the worst games ever made even though it was average at its worst :/ oh well, though. At least some of the other game releases this year showed that things could've been way worse lol
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
no man's sky was good before they added all the basebuilding stuff. it was a unique experience that no other game has managed to capture, including current no man's sky
no man's sky was good before they added all the basebuilding stuff. it was a unique experience that no other game has managed to capture, including current no man's sky
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8