Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Object Shows
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
these silly shows live rent free in my head so I just had to make this forum

I wanna meet some other FR users who also like object shows, so this is a thread to talk about them I guess. talk about whatever as long as it’s object show related and follows the site rules. do try not to bring up drama that’s happened in the OSC though

If you don’t know what an object show is they’re shows on youtube about anthropomorphic objects. If that doesn’t sound too insane of a concept then I suggest first watching BFDI and/or Inanimate Insanity since those are like the original object shows. I warn you that the first few seasons aren’t the greatest cause they’re old shows, but I can assure you they get better, especially inanimate insanity that show is way too emotional for a show about objects

I have watched so many object shows. I think you could name like any object show and I’d have at least seen one episode of it haha

these silly shows live rent free in my head so I just had to make this forum

I wanna meet some other FR users who also like object shows, so this is a thread to talk about them I guess. talk about whatever as long as it’s object show related and follows the site rules. do try not to bring up drama that’s happened in the OSC though

If you don’t know what an object show is they’re shows on youtube about anthropomorphic objects. If that doesn’t sound too insane of a concept then I suggest first watching BFDI and/or Inanimate Insanity since those are like the original object shows. I warn you that the first few seasons aren’t the greatest cause they’re old shows, but I can assure you they get better, especially inanimate insanity that show is way too emotional for a show about objects

I have watched so many object shows. I think you could name like any object show and I’d have at least seen one episode of it haha

output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I watch object shows! Not as much anymore but I still watch them sometimes. My favourites are BOTO, ONE and Inanimate Insanity. I used to watch BFDI but then i lost interest and i dont see the appeal anymore.

Im EXTREMELY tempted to make a Bot or Mephone or Party Hat fandragon...i dont have the time to breed unfortunately
I watch object shows! Not as much anymore but I still watch them sometimes. My favourites are BOTO, ONE and Inanimate Insanity. I used to watch BFDI but then i lost interest and i dont see the appeal anymore.

Im EXTREMELY tempted to make a Bot or Mephone or Party Hat fandragon...i dont have the time to breed unfortunately
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
@Acetheaxolotl
I love those shows too! I have to somewhat agree with you on bfdi, I don’t enjoy it quite as much as I used to especially compared to how much I like some other shows, but I do still watch the new episodes
@Acetheaxolotl
I love those shows too! I have to somewhat agree with you on bfdi, I don’t enjoy it quite as much as I used to especially compared to how much I like some other shows, but I do still watch the new episodes
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
ONE broke me. highly reccomend it if you haven't watched it. I don't really watch object shows anymore but I think its a super creative take on the genre.
ONE broke me. highly reccomend it if you haven't watched it. I don't really watch object shows anymore but I think its a super creative take on the genre.
3delmj.png
@CherryJasper
I have watched it and I am still not over it. one almost made me cry its so goooodddd and I'm still sad it's over. it was an awesome show and I remember eagerly waiting for new episodes of it
@CherryJasper
I have watched it and I am still not over it. one almost made me cry its so goooodddd and I'm still sad it's over. it was an awesome show and I remember eagerly waiting for new episodes of it
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I’ve seen BFB and ONE. I’m not caught up with the first but ONE gave me huge amounts of brainrot. Need to order merch of it sometime because that show is just. Sooooo good.
I’ve seen BFB and ONE. I’m not caught up with the first but ONE gave me huge amounts of brainrot. Need to order merch of it sometime because that show is just. Sooooo good.
AqaqXxe.png
I watch ppt2, one, ii, bfdi/bfb/tpot, the nightly manor, burner, love of the s*n and probably some more I forgot about. my favorite is for sure one though
I watch ppt2, one, ii, bfdi/bfb/tpot, the nightly manor, burner, love of the s*n and probably some more I forgot about. my favorite is for sure one though
the fact that everyone who has talked here has watched one makes me happy
the fact that everyone who has talked here has watched one makes me happy
I’m a total noob to this genre of animation. All I’ve seen so far is a few episodes of BFDI. I plan on watching ONE and Inanimate Insanity bc of this thread

Feel free to @ me w more object show recommendations
I’m a total noob to this genre of animation. All I’ve seen so far is a few episodes of BFDI. I plan on watching ONE and Inanimate Insanity bc of this thread

Feel free to @ me w more object show recommendations
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
@JoutaKujo

I have a few recommendations!

a show that I recently watched and loved is Paper Puppets Take 2. It's the second season of Paper Puppets, but I haven't watched the original Paper Puppets so I can't recommend it and you can kinda understand season 2 without watching season 1 haha. It doesn't start out the best in my opinion, but after the first few episodes it becomes a pretty cool show

If you'd like to check out an object show that isn't based on a competition, I'd suggest watching The Nightly Manor. I can't really explain the concept without spoiling anything, but it's very unique for an object show. I don't think it takes longer than an hour to watch since the episodes are quite short. I do warn you it's pretty angsty though

last show I'll recommend is BURNER. In my opinion its such a funny and silly show. It's not the kind of show for people who like serious shows so if more emotional shows are your kind of thing maybe don't watch it haha
@JoutaKujo

I have a few recommendations!

a show that I recently watched and loved is Paper Puppets Take 2. It's the second season of Paper Puppets, but I haven't watched the original Paper Puppets so I can't recommend it and you can kinda understand season 2 without watching season 1 haha. It doesn't start out the best in my opinion, but after the first few episodes it becomes a pretty cool show

If you'd like to check out an object show that isn't based on a competition, I'd suggest watching The Nightly Manor. I can't really explain the concept without spoiling anything, but it's very unique for an object show. I don't think it takes longer than an hour to watch since the episodes are quite short. I do warn you it's pretty angsty though

last show I'll recommend is BURNER. In my opinion its such a funny and silly show. It's not the kind of show for people who like serious shows so if more emotional shows are your kind of thing maybe don't watch it haha
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8