Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Object Shows
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love ONE, haven't really gotten into anything else similar.
I love ONE, haven't really gotten into anything else similar.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
oops hi im here. ill try to revive this i guess

one seems to be the main subject here, but i would like to recommend everyone a couple that are still kinda popular aha

BURNER , Object Legends & love of the s*n are newer shows that haven't really got too many episodes, but i love them with all my heart and i want everyone to see them even if there are only a couple episodes for them ahahsdfahsdkflajsldf

probably everyone here has heard of Inanimate Insanity or Paper Puppets: Take 2 but they have a special place in my heart

uhhh idk thats kind of it. sorry im afjdkafljlsdkfjad just wanted to see if i could revive this
oops hi im here. ill try to revive this i guess

one seems to be the main subject here, but i would like to recommend everyone a couple that are still kinda popular aha

BURNER , Object Legends & love of the s*n are newer shows that haven't really got too many episodes, but i love them with all my heart and i want everyone to see them even if there are only a couple episodes for them ahahsdfahsdkflajsldf

probably everyone here has heard of Inanimate Insanity or Paper Puppets: Take 2 but they have a special place in my heart

uhhh idk thats kind of it. sorry im afjdkafljlsdkfjad just wanted to see if i could revive this
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@quiquiquiq
YOU WATCHED OBJECT LEGENDS???? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
but yeah I totally agree all those shows are awesome
@quiquiquiq
YOU WATCHED OBJECT LEGENDS???? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
but yeah I totally agree all those shows are awesome
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
@charwal I DID IT REMINDS ME OF MIITOPIA SO MUCH I LOVE IT AJLKSDJFLKSDJFLKSDJF
@charwal I DID IT REMINDS ME OF MIITOPIA SO MUCH I LOVE IT AJLKSDJFLKSDJFLKSDJF
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@quiquiquiq
WHOS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS(S) PLEASE I LOVE THAT SHOW AND I NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT IT
@quiquiquiq
WHOS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS(S) PLEASE I LOVE THAT SHOW AND I NEED TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT IT
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
hello, osc fan here!

bfdi/bfb and tpot are the ones i'm most loyal to. other than that, i haven't really watched any other notable object show...other than ONE i guess. i suppose i've grown out of them a little bit, but i'm eager to watch more in the future =D i love characters that are inanimate objects in general
hello, osc fan here!

bfdi/bfb and tpot are the ones i'm most loyal to. other than that, i haven't really watched any other notable object show...other than ONE i guess. i suppose i've grown out of them a little bit, but i'm eager to watch more in the future =D i love characters that are inanimate objects in general
I've only watched One so far but MAN I CRIED-
its so good </3
I've only watched One so far but MAN I CRIED-
its so good </3
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@charwal idk i like the tiny green thing.. i forgot the name lol