Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What web browser do you use?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
safari mostly. or chrome on pcs.
safari mostly. or chrome on pcs.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Firefox (both mobile and PC)
Firefox (both mobile and PC)
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Firefox. I want to try Vivaldi and a text-based Web browser like Lynx.
Firefox. I want to try Vivaldi and a text-based Web browser like Lynx.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
opera GX. even though i don't really game that much, the typing sound effects are satisfying and i like the background music that plays. also, transparent youtube video popouts are amazing!!
opera GX. even though i don't really game that much, the typing sound effects are satisfying and i like the background music that plays. also, transparent youtube video popouts are amazing!!
I will actually make a decent forum signature tomorrow.

...Or the day after. It's going to be soon, I promise.
firefox 99% of the time, but i watch twitch streams on chrome cause i'm too lazy to find and reinstall ffz and bttv on firefox lol
firefox 99% of the time, but i watch twitch streams on chrome cause i'm too lazy to find and reinstall ffz and bttv on firefox lol
52da68abb6078cb2256c94cf527c1a80a03742e1.gif
firefox. used to use chrome as a teen but firefox's better built-in privacy as well as a lot of the same tracker blocker/ad blocker/sponsor block etc extensions being available got me to switch over a few years ago and havent looked back. the firefox+ublock+privacy badger combo is supreme
firefox. used to use chrome as a teen but firefox's better built-in privacy as well as a lot of the same tracker blocker/ad blocker/sponsor block etc extensions being available got me to switch over a few years ago and havent looked back. the firefox+ublock+privacy badger combo is supreme
seth / three
22 | male | he/him.
guy that thrives in frigid wastelands
df8wx2z-d8f54994-03f5-4e4d-80e1-ca18c86d7bb1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10