Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you like the horror genre?
1 2 3 4 5
I Love a well written horror- i’m more partial to existential horror as opposed to Slashers or grossouts. My absolute favorite horror film is The Thing (1982)
I Love a well written horror- i’m more partial to existential horror as opposed to Slashers or grossouts. My absolute favorite horror film is The Thing (1982)
They/Them
I love horror movies! Though I am very squeamish with a lot of gore and blood... But I grew up watching horror movies as a kid, jeepers creepers was my favorite as a child. I watched all the saw movies as they came out (I cannot watch them anymore, I will have my eyes covered for the majority of them), seen one of the cave movies in theaters (to many cave type movies for me to remember which one).

Right now I am really digging Scream and Sinister.

What I can't stand are horror games... I can't play them I get way to nervous, but I will watch others play them, either watch someone on youtuber or watch a family member play the game.
I love horror movies! Though I am very squeamish with a lot of gore and blood... But I grew up watching horror movies as a kid, jeepers creepers was my favorite as a child. I watched all the saw movies as they came out (I cannot watch them anymore, I will have my eyes covered for the majority of them), seen one of the cave movies in theaters (to many cave type movies for me to remember which one).

Right now I am really digging Scream and Sinister.

What I can't stand are horror games... I can't play them I get way to nervous, but I will watch others play them, either watch someone on youtuber or watch a family member play the game.
nnBylsC.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
ytkEBod.png
XbjATWE.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I only like very specific types of horror. I'd describe it as stuff that's so different from reality that I can't imagine myself or anyone I care about in that situation. So I don't like serial killer stuff and I also don't like gore. I do like gore-less body horror though. I routinely watch analog horror videos and I'm also quite a fan of cosmic horror. The weirder it is, the more I like it. I don't like horror movies or horror video games, and I rarely read horror books. I don't like jumpscares, not necessarily because I think they're overused, but I just find the anticipation and being startled physically uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I do have an anxiety disorder, which can make enjoying horror difficult [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
I only like very specific types of horror. I'd describe it as stuff that's so different from reality that I can't imagine myself or anyone I care about in that situation. So I don't like serial killer stuff and I also don't like gore. I do like gore-less body horror though. I routinely watch analog horror videos and I'm also quite a fan of cosmic horror. The weirder it is, the more I like it.

I don't like horror movies or horror video games, and I rarely read horror books. I don't like jumpscares, not necessarily because I think they're overused, but I just find the anticipation and being startled physically uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I do have an anxiety disorder, which can make enjoying horror difficult
courier new font my beloved
I'm more for psychological horror/thriller, horror games are very big cool but when it comes to movies/tv shows i hate slashers/.

Gore and blood doesn't bother me at all
I'm more for psychological horror/thriller, horror games are very big cool but when it comes to movies/tv shows i hate slashers/.

Gore and blood doesn't bother me at all
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
I like horror movies! I don't like gore or psychological horror. I also find those religious horror movies to be incredible boring for the most part, but that's just me. I absolutely adored Quiet Place, although I have yet to watch the sequel. I can't handle watching gore/body horror, though.

I would love to read more horror books, but the only author I know of is Stephen King.

I love watching Let's Plays of horror games, but absolutely cannot play them. Heck, I'm not even good at creepy levels of regular games.
I like horror movies! I don't like gore or psychological horror. I also find those religious horror movies to be incredible boring for the most part, but that's just me. I absolutely adored Quiet Place, although I have yet to watch the sequel. I can't handle watching gore/body horror, though.

I would love to read more horror books, but the only author I know of is Stephen King.

I love watching Let's Plays of horror games, but absolutely cannot play them. Heck, I'm not even good at creepy levels of regular games.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5