Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | strange things that make you sleepy?
1 2
[quote name="Orodruin" date="2021-11-30 21:19:09" ] horror podcasts. give me any horror podcast and i will be SO drowsy. i guess they just tend to have narrators and actors with calmer voices? which is strange given, y'know, the horror aspect but.. yeah, never fails. [/quote] Seconding this. I love Welcome to Night Veil (I have edits that take out the weather music because otherwise that will wake me up) and The Magnus Archives for this so much. Also oddly, upbeat music. There's a few video game combat soundtracks that'll just ko me so fast it's like whiplash and idk why XD
Orodruin wrote on 2021-11-30 21:19:09:
horror podcasts. give me any horror podcast and i will be SO drowsy. i guess they just tend to have narrators and actors with calmer voices? which is strange given, y'know, the horror aspect but.. yeah, never fails.

Seconding this. I love Welcome to Night Veil (I have edits that take out the weather music because otherwise that will wake me up) and The Magnus Archives for this so much.

Also oddly, upbeat music. There's a few video game combat soundtracks that'll just ko me so fast it's like whiplash and idk why XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
unfortunately, driving makes me sleepy, idk why. Maybe because when i drive my mind tends to drift off
unfortunately, driving makes me sleepy, idk why. Maybe because when i drive my mind tends to drift off
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
I'd say crying is one of the best knockouts for me: it drains me and I then find myself with 0 energies nor will, so it's easier for me to take a long nap/sleep after that.
I'd say crying is one of the best knockouts for me: it drains me and I then find myself with 0 energies nor will, so it's easier for me to take a long nap/sleep after that.
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
School. Haven't actually fallen asleep at school since 6th grade thankfully, but it's not unusual for me to get tired at school.

Granted, I have to wake up at about 6:30 in the morning (or even earlier), and my sleep schedule is very inconsistent, so... that's probably part of it.
School. Haven't actually fallen asleep at school since 6th grade thankfully, but it's not unusual for me to get tired at school.

Granted, I have to wake up at about 6:30 in the morning (or even earlier), and my sleep schedule is very inconsistent, so... that's probably part of it.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="faunsipaws" date="2021-12-01 14:04:16" ] unfortunately, driving makes me sleepy, idk why. Maybe because when i drive my mind tends to drift off [/quote] yeep idk why? i usually get carsickness but ok ???? maybe it's because car go bouncy, or the faint rrrrrr noise, or the repeating landscape actually it might be all 3 also benadryl
faunsipaws wrote on 2021-12-01 14:04:16:
yeep
idk why? i usually get carsickness but ok ???? maybe it's because car go bouncy, or the faint rrrrrr noise, or the repeating landscape
actually it might be all 3

also benadryl
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
1 2