Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | depression meal share time?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
canes chicken or a carne asada quesadilla

i’ve eaten them hundreds of times and never gotten tired of it
they’ve got me through some stuff :,D
canes chicken or a carne asada quesadilla

i’ve eaten them hundreds of times and never gotten tired of it
they’ve got me through some stuff :,D
FR time +1
insta: @nopemo_m

WkCEhwX.png
CioCFC3.png
pyAp3dI.png
LRdLP2V.png
8-E3-AC24-E-81-FF-4-EB8-8871-711-C0-CD24064.gif 7mvmOAw.png
Oooooo air fryer nachos for sure. It takes like five minutes, and the air fryer makes everything nice and crispy. Cook the chips and cheese with some green chilies, and you've got yourself a five star depression meal
Oooooo air fryer nachos for sure. It takes like five minutes, and the air fryer makes everything nice and crispy. Cook the chips and cheese with some green chilies, and you've got yourself a five star depression meal
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif bnaSbHl.png
DXdxEAP.png
BT1N47G.png
JvUa9ma.png
IrmwTXC.png
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Everything. Bagels. Especially with chive and onion cream cheese, magnifique :'D Eating it too many days in a row can upset my stomach, though, so I occasionally swap it out for either grilled cheese or breakfast burritos. I have a pretty broad food palate, but when push comes to shove I always center back to those three! I also enjoy pairing those with black tea when I have the willpower to boil water :>
Everything. Bagels. Especially with chive and onion cream cheese, magnifique :'D Eating it too many days in a row can upset my stomach, though, so I occasionally swap it out for either grilled cheese or breakfast burritos. I have a pretty broad food palate, but when push comes to shove I always center back to those three! I also enjoy pairing those with black tea when I have the willpower to boil water :>
JNAfoEf.png
Wn6vGC1.png
z8r25zd.png
i'm north!
mlHpBMC.png
B1biG2b.png
rI18gRz.png
5hF3FGk.png
lightflower.png
[quote name="SourKnight" date="2021-11-18 13:54:27" ] Oooooo air fryer nachos for sure. It takes like five minutes, and the air fryer makes everything nice and crispy. Cook the chips and cheese with some green chilies, and you've got yourself a five star depression meal [/quote] ooo seconding nachos!!! i dont have an air fryer but i stick em in the microwave for like 45 seconds, cheese and salsa and beans if i have any, then some sour cream on top when its done mmm SEROTONIN
SourKnight wrote on 2021-11-18 13:54:27:

ooo seconding nachos!!! i dont have an air fryer but i stick em in the microwave for like 45 seconds, cheese and salsa and beans if i have any, then some sour cream on top when its done mmm SEROTONIN
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Lunchables.
Lunchables.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Barley in condensed tomato soup is a winner of an easy meal. Cilantro lime rice is also a good one. Mug brownies can be nutritious to an extent if you add peanut butter as well! can you tell I like carbs
Barley in condensed tomato soup is a winner of an easy meal. Cilantro lime rice is also a good one. Mug brownies can be nutritious to an extent if you add peanut butter as well! can you tell I like carbs
+3 FR time, forum frequenter, always up for a chat!
mine is white rice cooked with egg and cream of mushroom soup
super simple and still gives protein when laying in bed for days :V
mine is white rice cooked with egg and cream of mushroom soup
super simple and still gives protein when laying in bed for days :V
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
i usually order savoury food too.

If I have to make my own food, its super lazy. Like sour cream in a tortilla.
i usually order savoury food too.

If I have to make my own food, its super lazy. Like sour cream in a tortilla.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/316480357929189377/911258780556230707/snapshotimagehandler_825148240.jpeg[/img]
snapshotimagehandler_825148240.jpeg
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9