Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Anime are you watching?
1 2 3 4 5
Just finished Beastars.
Been watching One Piece and Naruto on and off. I have read both (caught up on the current OP chapter), so I don't feel the need to binge through them.
Also slowly been watching Natsume's Book of Friends and watch the new episode of My Hero Academia every week.
Just finished Beastars.
Been watching One Piece and Naruto on and off. I have read both (caught up on the current OP chapter), so I don't feel the need to binge through them.
Also slowly been watching Natsume's Book of Friends and watch the new episode of My Hero Academia every week.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
I am almost done with Beastars S2 and Fire Force S2.
Also watching that Balance: Unlimited anime. About halfway through.
I haven't watched a lot of anime lately. Been slacking on a lot of anime I need to finish.
I am almost done with Beastars S2 and Fire Force S2.
Also watching that Balance: Unlimited anime. About halfway through.
I haven't watched a lot of anime lately. Been slacking on a lot of anime I need to finish.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Rewatching One Punch Man, watching Sailor Moon Crystal, and My Hero Academia
Rewatching One Punch Man, watching Sailor Moon Crystal, and My Hero Academia
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Right now me and a friend are watching Tsukiuta.'s second season and we are about to start the second season of Moriarty the Patriot. Just finished Dr. Stone's second season and the third season of Food Wars off Toonami as well.
Right now me and a friend are watching Tsukiuta.'s second season and we are about to start the second season of Moriarty the Patriot. Just finished Dr. Stone's second season and the third season of Food Wars off Toonami as well.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Watching Great Pretender right now. The animation has more personality than I do.
Watching Great Pretender right now. The animation has more personality than I do.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Watching odd taxi for the first time (my friend said he took NOTES on the episodes which is making me slightly worried), rewatching mob psycho 100 because I miss 3 years ago when life was simpler
Watching odd taxi for the first time (my friend said he took NOTES on the episodes which is making me slightly worried), rewatching mob psycho 100 because I miss 3 years ago when life was simpler
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
Bleach and Akame ga Kill
Bleach and Akame ga Kill
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
[quote name="@fnich" date="2021-07-24 20:52:09" ] [*] [i]Fate/stay night[/i] 2006 (I do not have the time or attention span to hunt down and read the translated VN; got into Fate after getting hooked on the mobile game) [/quote] [apologies for ping btw!] PLEASEEE watch fate its so good -- fate/zero (which is a prequel to stay night but usually watched after) is also super good. theres also an anime for FGO (it has an ova for the first singularity/fuyuki/tutorial area animated, an anime for babylonia, and one for the final singularity coming soon as well!) if you ever have any questions for fate related stuff please come into my pms i've been brainrotting for the last 6 months as for me i recently finished lain (which i've been pushing off for a while now...) in addition to catching up on tensura/that time i got reincarnated as a slime! i also started the first i7 episode (after months of a friend talking about it) so i hope to finish that eventually as well!
@fnich wrote on 2021-07-24 20:52:09:
[*] Fate/stay night 2006 (I do not have the time or attention span to hunt down and read the translated VN; got into Fate after getting hooked on the mobile game)
[apologies for ping btw!]

PLEASEEE watch fate its so good -- fate/zero (which is a prequel to stay night but usually watched after) is also super good.

theres also an anime for FGO (it has an ova for the first singularity/fuyuki/tutorial area animated, an anime for babylonia, and one for the final singularity coming soon as well!) if you ever have any questions for fate related stuff please come into my pms i've been brainrotting for the last 6 months

as for me i recently finished lain (which i've been pushing off for a while now...) in addition to catching up on tensura/that time i got reincarnated as a slime! i also started the first i7 episode (after months of a friend talking about it) so i hope to finish that eventually as well!
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="Despairing" date="2021-07-27 18:25:10" ] [quote name="@fnich" date="2021-07-24 20:52:09" ] [*] [i]Fate/stay night[/i] 2006 (I do not have the time or attention span to hunt down and read the translated VN; got into Fate after getting hooked on the mobile game) [/quote] [apologies for ping btw!] PLEASEEE watch fate its so good -- fate/zero (which is a prequel to stay night but usually watched after) is also super good. theres also an anime for FGO (it has an ova for the first singularity/fuyuki/tutorial area animated, an anime for babylonia, and one for the final singularity coming soon as well!) if you ever have any questions for fate related stuff please come into my pms i've been brainrotting for the last 6 months [/quote] Oh yeah, I definitely don't plan to stop at FSN '06. I looked up the watch order and many actually recommended to watch the newer Unlimited Blade Works anime first, so I'll do that next. Depending on whether or not I'm sick of [i]stay night[/i] after that, then I'll go onto Heaven's Feel or Zero. [s]my question is where does Apocrypha fit in because I want to see more of Siegfried after falling in love with him in FGO[/s]
Despairing wrote on 2021-07-27 18:25:10:
@fnich wrote on 2021-07-24 20:52:09:
[*] Fate/stay night 2006 (I do not have the time or attention span to hunt down and read the translated VN; got into Fate after getting hooked on the mobile game)
[apologies for ping btw!]

PLEASEEE watch fate its so good -- fate/zero (which is a prequel to stay night but usually watched after) is also super good.

theres also an anime for FGO (it has an ova for the first singularity/fuyuki/tutorial area animated, an anime for babylonia, and one for the final singularity coming soon as well!) if you ever have any questions for fate related stuff please come into my pms i've been brainrotting for the last 6 months
Oh yeah, I definitely don't plan to stop at FSN '06. I looked up the watch order and many actually recommended to watch the newer Unlimited Blade Works anime first, so I'll do that next. Depending on whether or not I'm sick of stay night after that, then I'll go onto Heaven's Feel or Zero. my question is where does Apocrypha fit in because I want to see more of Siegfried after falling in love with him in FGO
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Also the trailer for Free! The Final Stroke Part 1 dropped yesterday and I'm 16 and vibrating with excitement again. I was so invested in these swimmy boys for so long, I have to see how their stories will end.
Also the trailer for Free! The Final Stroke Part 1 dropped yesterday and I'm 16 and vibrating with excitement again. I was so invested in these swimmy boys for so long, I have to see how their stories will end.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5