Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Strangest dream you've had?
1 2 3
I once dreamt I was listening to a song my friend was showing me outside a music theatre (don't ask) and when I woke up I transcribed it and showed my friends but no one knew what is was
"Oh my gosh I think it's an omen" (my friend)
"An omen of what"(me)
And anyway after that I wrote a little piece with that I put in a pink file
I once dreamt I was listening to a song my friend was showing me outside a music theatre (don't ask) and when I woke up I transcribed it and showed my friends but no one knew what is was
"Oh my gosh I think it's an omen" (my friend)
"An omen of what"(me)
And anyway after that I wrote a little piece with that I put in a pink file
spiral500100.jpg
[quote name="capriciousCatnip" date="2021-06-20 14:08:16" ] [quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2021-06-20 14:02:58" ] I have had a lot of strange dreams, but I’d say the strangest would be the one where I dreamt that Dio was possessing a puddle of water. I don’t know HOW I knew it was Dio in the puddle, but I just did. I was also incredibly terrified of this normal-looking puddle, despite the puddle being completely harmless. It would trickle slowly towards you and splash at you, but that was it. Also, Dio could not move the puddle over carpets because the water would just get absorbed lol. [/quote] I had a weird JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure dream recently too. Kars came up to me out of nowhere and asked me to watch him lay an egg. He took me by the hand guided me over to my bedroom, presumably to watch, but I immediately woke up when he grabbed the doorknob. [/quote] Kakyoin, did you lay this egg??
capriciousCatnip wrote on 2021-06-20 14:08:16:
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2021-06-20 14:02:58:
I have had a lot of strange dreams, but I’d say the strangest would be the one where I dreamt that Dio was possessing a puddle of water. I don’t know HOW I knew it was Dio in the puddle, but I just did. I was also incredibly terrified of this normal-looking puddle, despite the puddle being completely harmless. It would trickle slowly towards you and splash at you, but that was it. Also, Dio could not move the puddle over carpets because the water would just get absorbed lol.

I had a weird JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure dream recently too. Kars came up to me out of nowhere and asked me to watch him lay an egg. He took me by the hand guided me over to my bedroom, presumably to watch, but I immediately woke up when he grabbed the doorknob.
Kakyoin, did you lay this egg??
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I have a lot of strange dreams but I usually forget them while waking up, so I'm kinda just left with this feeling of "what just happened???"

The main dream that I recall is me walking (driving??) a shopping trolley down the highway, and somehow I was able to keep up with all the cars around me and nobody seemed to care.

I saw an art gallery that I wanted to visit but I missed the turn, so I kept going for a while and then did a u-turn, only to find that the road was blocked by one of those automatic drive-through carwashes. The only way to get past it was to go through it and I distinctly remember thinking "oh man, I'm going to get wet". Then once I went inside the carwash, it wasn't actually a carwash, it was some dude's house and he was sitting there eating dinner with his family??

We kinda just awkwardly stared at each other as I scooted the trolley around his dining table and I left through his back door. Then there was like this big park, and my brother was there with his own shopping trolley. After that it gets fuzzy because I started waking up, but I remember a big conga line of trolleys? I'm going to assume my brother and I collected more people who had trolleys and we just kinda drove around together.
I have a lot of strange dreams but I usually forget them while waking up, so I'm kinda just left with this feeling of "what just happened???"

The main dream that I recall is me walking (driving??) a shopping trolley down the highway, and somehow I was able to keep up with all the cars around me and nobody seemed to care.

I saw an art gallery that I wanted to visit but I missed the turn, so I kept going for a while and then did a u-turn, only to find that the road was blocked by one of those automatic drive-through carwashes. The only way to get past it was to go through it and I distinctly remember thinking "oh man, I'm going to get wet". Then once I went inside the carwash, it wasn't actually a carwash, it was some dude's house and he was sitting there eating dinner with his family??

We kinda just awkwardly stared at each other as I scooted the trolley around his dining table and I left through his back door. Then there was like this big park, and my brother was there with his own shopping trolley. After that it gets fuzzy because I started waking up, but I remember a big conga line of trolleys? I'm going to assume my brother and I collected more people who had trolleys and we just kinda drove around together.
Timezone: fr + 17
I take a melatonin vitamin to help regulate my sleep schedule, and it makes my dreams much more vibrant so I'm more likely to remember them. I have a wacky dream just about every night now.

Last night, I dreamt that I lived in a tent commune with my friends, and we made a living off of selling our potato-apple hybrid plant, called a 'Papple'.

I take a melatonin vitamin to help regulate my sleep schedule, and it makes my dreams much more vibrant so I'm more likely to remember them. I have a wacky dream just about every night now.

Last night, I dreamt that I lived in a tent commune with my friends, and we made a living off of selling our potato-apple hybrid plant, called a 'Papple'.

Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
1 2 3