Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did everyone do today? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I spent some time with my dad, then when I got home, did my laundry & dug around my garden a bit. Took a long walk before a storm rolled in. Sat on the porch & watched it pour, which was really relaxing. Now I'm just winding down for bed
I spent some time with my dad, then when I got home, did my laundry & dug around my garden a bit. Took a long walk before a storm rolled in. Sat on the porch & watched it pour, which was really relaxing. Now I'm just winding down for bed
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
haven't done too much today, spent some time with my family and then got a migraine so i took a nap for a while. then i've been on flight rising and watching youtube. it also rained earlier so that was nice to listen to. :)
haven't done too much today, spent some time with my family and then got a migraine so i took a nap for a while. then i've been on flight rising and watching youtube. it also rained earlier so that was nice to listen to. :)
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
I got home from a vacation at 2:30 am and then slept until noon. I also hung out with my dad for Father’s Day. I also played BoTW and watched some memes for a little while. Now I’m doing this and watching memes with my cat.
I got home from a vacation at 2:30 am and then slept until noon. I also hung out with my dad for Father’s Day. I also played BoTW and watched some memes for a little while. Now I’m doing this and watching memes with my cat.
I ate my completely melted from the heat b-day snacks also burning in front of my computer

i hate summer so much
I ate my completely melted from the heat b-day snacks also burning in front of my computer

i hate summer so much
rzrrjmF.gif
reflect on what the seasons mean to me. i remembered this horrible experience and now associate summer and fall breezes with mental anguish and psychological pain. i associate winter with joy and freedom, but also harsh clarity. my summers are spent in loneliness, unlike my winters, spent with either family (when i choose to do so) or friends (on the internet)

I'm in a serious mood today ._. gonna browse for funny jokes before I get too depressed
reflect on what the seasons mean to me. i remembered this horrible experience and now associate summer and fall breezes with mental anguish and psychological pain. i associate winter with joy and freedom, but also harsh clarity. my summers are spent in loneliness, unlike my winters, spent with either family (when i choose to do so) or friends (on the internet)

I'm in a serious mood today ._. gonna browse for funny jokes before I get too depressed
i did some shopping today! got some new tank tops c: thats about it really
i did some shopping today! got some new tank tops c: thats about it really
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I burned myself on the egg maker at work, but it's ok because one of the bakers broke a cake so we got to eat it!
I burned myself on the egg maker at work, but it's ok because one of the bakers broke a cake so we got to eat it!
pWqZNtj.png
Got back into town from a week-long camping trip early this morning; my brain was mush after driving 17hrs straight, running on 800mg of caffeine. I slept for a few hours, woke up and drove again to my fiance's family house so we could wash the car of bug guts and pick up our pets. I am now manically eating a bowl of macaroni and cheese, as I haven't had a home-cooked meal in about 10 days. (:
Got back into town from a week-long camping trip early this morning; my brain was mush after driving 17hrs straight, running on 800mg of caffeine. I slept for a few hours, woke up and drove again to my fiance's family house so we could wash the car of bug guts and pick up our pets. I am now manically eating a bowl of macaroni and cheese, as I haven't had a home-cooked meal in about 10 days. (:
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Lazy Sunday today for me. Woke up at like 11am because I slept like garbage last night and then went to the new Conjuring movie with my mom. Then just kind of hung around with my parents until dinner and we went out to celebrate Father's Day with my dad.
Overall, it was a pretty decent and low stress day!
Lazy Sunday today for me. Woke up at like 11am because I slept like garbage last night and then went to the new Conjuring movie with my mom. Then just kind of hung around with my parents until dinner and we went out to celebrate Father's Day with my dad.
Overall, it was a pretty decent and low stress day!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I wrote about 4k words of a novel I'm working on. Now I'm playing around in SFM until it's time to go and get ready because I'm meeting a friend for ramen.
I wrote about 4k words of a novel I'm working on. Now I'm playing around in SFM until it's time to go and get ready because I'm meeting a friend for ramen.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6