Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Roleplay Nostalgia
1 2 3
I used to rp with someone, I think we did it for 2 years or so? Even though I don't rp anymore, I still draw and add more to the characters I used back then :)
I used to rp with someone, I think we did it for 2 years or so? Even though I don't rp anymore, I still draw and add more to the characters I used back then :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I used to love roleplaying, It's a shame I don't do it as often anymore.

I remember the days of being a weird dragon-bunny thing in the pillow room on Animal Jam.
I used to love roleplaying, It's a shame I don't do it as often anymore.

I remember the days of being a weird dragon-bunny thing in the pillow room on Animal Jam.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
83875943.png
I'm going to date myself here...

I used to run a RP site over on AvidGamers. Please someone tell me you remember that website...

Jeez that was over 15 years ago what is my life

I used to run a RP site over on AvidGamers. Please someone tell me you remember that website...

TFmPIfy.png
I roleplayed on Roblox, mainly on Warrior Cats games. Then I roleplayed on Pokemon Showdown (before the roleplaying room shut down, that is). I still roleplay on Roblox quite a bit. Just not a lot on Warrior Cats games any more. I used to do roleplays on Animal Jam, too.

I like roleplaying, though. It allows me to be creative.
I roleplayed on Roblox, mainly on Warrior Cats games. Then I roleplayed on Pokemon Showdown (before the roleplaying room shut down, that is). I still roleplay on Roblox quite a bit. Just not a lot on Warrior Cats games any more. I used to do roleplays on Animal Jam, too.

I like roleplaying, though. It allows me to be creative.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
A year ago on may fifth, I remembered I had a fandom account.
I threw myself into the world of wings of fire roleplaying, with lists and lists of characters of all sorts. (I still have a derg that's based on one of them, Spiritdreamer) If you were on the wof wiki in june-october 2020 and did any roleplaying at all, you probably have seen me, Jaguar, a flamesilk rainwing (that is how I capitalized it)

I also did some roleplaying on animal jam, but I don't remember much
A year ago on may fifth, I remembered I had a fandom account.
I threw myself into the world of wings of fire roleplaying, with lists and lists of characters of all sorts. (I still have a derg that's based on one of them, Spiritdreamer) If you were on the wof wiki in june-october 2020 and did any roleplaying at all, you probably have seen me, Jaguar, a flamesilk rainwing (that is how I capitalized it)

I also did some roleplaying on animal jam, but I don't remember much
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="@Velifer" date="2021-04-17 19:32:31" ] I'm going to date myself here... I used to run a RP site over on AvidGamers. Please someone tell me you remember that website... Jeez that was over 15 years ago what is my life [/quote] I never actually went there, but had heard of it. I remember some of the people in my other RP groups talking about it, but I had my plate pretty full at the time. But I still miss the old RP groups I was part of on Star Wars Galaxies, and that closed down at the end of 2011. Yep, I'm old. Funny enough, I never really "retired" the characters exactly. I've written a few stories (including characters played by others, with their permission since quite a few of us keep in touch) and done a few RPs elsewhere as ancestors or descendants of my characters (or in one case, a character that was adopted and raised by a descendant of my character).
@Velifer wrote on 2021-04-17 19:32:31:

I never actually went there, but had heard of it. I remember some of the people in my other RP groups talking about it, but I had my plate pretty full at the time.

But I still miss the old RP groups I was part of on Star Wars Galaxies, and that closed down at the end of 2011. Yep, I'm old.

Funny enough, I never really "retired" the characters exactly. I've written a few stories (including characters played by others, with their permission since quite a few of us keep in touch) and done a few RPs elsewhere as ancestors or descendants of my characters (or in one case, a character that was adopted and raised by a descendant of my character).
Formerly known as Brenning.
I started role playing on Neopets before Viacom bought it. I feel old. Those role plays were cringy, but I miss them all the same. It was simpler times.

I do still role play on a site called Iwaku. I have been there since 2014 and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
I started role playing on Neopets before Viacom bought it. I feel old. Those role plays were cringy, but I miss them all the same. It was simpler times.

I do still role play on a site called Iwaku. I have been there since 2014 and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
I started role playing on neopets like jeez.. 2006?
Been doing on and off since.
I started role playing on neopets like jeez.. 2006?
Been doing on and off since.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I never got deep into roleplay somehow.
I never got deep into roleplay somehow.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
I used to roleplay soooo much on the now-defunct gosupermodel.... God I miss those wolf roleplays so much
I used to roleplay soooo much on the now-defunct gosupermodel.... God I miss those wolf roleplays so much
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
1 2 3