Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Long furbies...exist..
YES
YES
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
So does that count as a centaur or a hippogriff?
So does that count as a centaur or a hippogriff?
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
i own 3 oddbody furbies but i have yet to own a long one! since i customize furbies i've sort of wanted to try it out but i don't have a sewing machine so i'd have to sew the whole thing by hand which i just absolutely don't have the time or attention span for quite yet. maybe one day i'll make or buy one though! also, here are my oddbodies. the white guy is supposed to be a ghost and he lights up! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429857124093263886/828677318536200212/20210323_163745.jpg[/img] plushiecouture on etsy is my favorite oddbody/long furby creator. that's where i got my oddbodies from! generally i think long furbies are sort of overrated but i still think they're really fun and cool, and it's neat to see how popular they became within the furby "fandom".
i own 3 oddbody furbies but i have yet to own a long one! since i customize furbies i've sort of wanted to try it out but i don't have a sewing machine so i'd have to sew the whole thing by hand which i just absolutely don't have the time or attention span for quite yet. maybe one day i'll make or buy one though! also, here are my oddbodies. the white guy is supposed to be a ghost and he lights up!

20210323_163745.jpg

plushiecouture on etsy is my favorite oddbody/long furby creator. that's where i got my oddbodies from!
generally i think long furbies are sort of overrated but i still think they're really fun and cool, and it's neat to see how popular they became within the furby "fandom".
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
[quote name="fakeviolin" date="2021-04-05 10:09:43" ] i own 3 oddbody furbies but i have yet to own a long one! since i customize furbies i've sort of wanted to try it out but i don't have a sewing machine so i'd have to sew the whole thing by hand which i just absolutely don't have the time or attention span for quite yet. maybe one day i'll make or buy one though! also, here are my oddbodies. the white guy is supposed to be a ghost and he lights up! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429857124093263886/828677318536200212/20210323_163745.jpg[/img] plushiecouture on etsy is my favorite oddbody/long furby creator. that's where i got my oddbodies from! generally i think long furbies are sort of overrated but i still think they're really fun and cool, and it's neat to see how popular they became within the furby "fandom". [/quote] I agree, sewing is pretty annoying and time consuming. Also, beautiful furbies.
fakeviolin wrote on 2021-04-05 10:09:43:
i own 3 oddbody furbies but i have yet to own a long one! since i customize furbies i've sort of wanted to try it out but i don't have a sewing machine so i'd have to sew the whole thing by hand which i just absolutely don't have the time or attention span for quite yet. maybe one day i'll make or buy one though! also, here are my oddbodies. the white guy is supposed to be a ghost and he lights up!

20210323_163745.jpg

plushiecouture on etsy is my favorite oddbody/long furby creator. that's where i got my oddbodies from!
generally i think long furbies are sort of overrated but i still think they're really fun and cool, and it's neat to see how popular they became within the furby "fandom".
I agree, sewing is pretty annoying and time consuming. Also, beautiful furbies.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
:D these are wonderful! I’m gonna make one later-
:D these are wonderful! I’m gonna make one later-
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Before they come for me
Before they come for me
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
That's utterly terrifying.
That's utterly terrifying.
4Pg1R5I.png
MUYNhfy.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngbYt72YT.png0zy2W7P.png
WKtl2lb.png6KQB58c.png
Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?
Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Truly majestic beings. [img]https://i.imgur.com/t7zqsMF.jpg[/img]
Truly majestic beings.
t7zqsMF.jpg

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I realllly want to make one! Just need to decide on what it's going to look like and acquire a faceplate somehow. Perhaps a sketchy thrift shop or two would help me find a furby to longify. [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
I realllly want to make one! Just need to decide on what it's going to look like and acquire a faceplate somehow. Perhaps a sketchy thrift shop or two would help me find a furby to longify.
:3 hi