Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56
@orangeDeciple
yeah that's fair reason why most pups don't sell because no one have ms though. Tbh it's more profitable right now to sell lw stuffs for fr gem and a lot of ppl are doing that
@orangeDeciple
yeah that's fair reason why most pups don't sell because no one have ms though. Tbh it's more profitable right now to sell lw stuffs for fr gem and a lot of ppl are doing that
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar
I think that is also part of the problem XD; I donno who or how the ratio of MS to Gems got figured out, or settled on, or any of that jazz. But selling their KS stuff in the first week of launch at really high prices here, is kiiiiiinda of what is setting up the economy to be so expensive over there. So I am just hoping to just play, and stay interested long enough for the economy to even out a bit better before even thinking of investing any form of real money into the premium currency.
@Altassar
I think that is also part of the problem XD; I donno who or how the ratio of MS to Gems got figured out, or settled on, or any of that jazz. But selling their KS stuff in the first week of launch at really high prices here, is kiiiiiinda of what is setting up the economy to be so expensive over there. So I am just hoping to just play, and stay interested long enough for the economy to even out a bit better before even thinking of investing any form of real money into the premium currency.

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
@orangeDeciple
I would say play lw sell wws you don't need for ms and trade ms for fr gem right now is good profit later on when the rate is more stable you can always exchange gem back to ms
@orangeDeciple
I would say play lw sell wws you don't need for ms and trade ms for fr gem right now is good profit later on when the rate is more stable you can always exchange gem back to ms
@/Altassar

Fair enough. I probably wont myself cause I don't want to add to the terrible economy atm x-x plus I have a huge personal thing about karma and that just feels like I would be scamming people.

An example of what I mean, is that you only had to pay 30$ of the KS to get the KS exclusive breed, but then people in the first week of launch are selling them for roughly 500$ worth of premium currency. I was totally willing (Cause I am a terrible adult XD) to put 150$ - 200$ into the game to try and catch up on some of the KS things I missed out on, but when I saw I had to put in more like 500$ I immediately dropped that idea. The highest tier of the KS was only 250$, and I would just feel a bit scammed. Especially since the longevity of the site can't even be determined at the moment due to just releasing, and I wouldn't want to potentially do that to someone else who may not even realize or think about this kind of stuff.

Edit: But I'll still totally play! Just lay in wait and hope it all comes out smoothly in the end. :3
@/Altassar

Fair enough. I probably wont myself cause I don't want to add to the terrible economy atm x-x plus I have a huge personal thing about karma and that just feels like I would be scamming people.

An example of what I mean, is that you only had to pay 30$ of the KS to get the KS exclusive breed, but then people in the first week of launch are selling them for roughly 500$ worth of premium currency. I was totally willing (Cause I am a terrible adult XD) to put 150$ - 200$ into the game to try and catch up on some of the KS things I missed out on, but when I saw I had to put in more like 500$ I immediately dropped that idea. The highest tier of the KS was only 250$, and I would just feel a bit scammed. Especially since the longevity of the site can't even be determined at the moment due to just releasing, and I wouldn't want to potentially do that to someone else who may not even realize or think about this kind of stuff.

Edit: But I'll still totally play! Just lay in wait and hope it all comes out smoothly in the end. :3

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
@orangeDeciple
ayy fair enough I did exchange too many fr gem for lw stuffs because I really like the game and getting bored with fr ngl but I still have things I'm attach here in FR so not liquidating everything just 90% of things I own
@orangeDeciple
ayy fair enough I did exchange too many fr gem for lw stuffs because I really like the game and getting bored with fr ngl but I still have things I'm attach here in FR so not liquidating everything just 90% of things I own
I don't think it's a "scam" to sell or buy things at the prices that people are generally agreeing to. It's true that people are just in it to speculate. They're buying the LW KS at what seems like high prices because they're expecting it to be even higher down the line. It is very much a gamble though! If you look at Dappervolk, the site went downhill so much to the point where the market for KS items has largely collapsed.

But on the other hand, whoever participated in the FR KS and kept their stuff until recently can now enjoy huge profits. I routinely see people trying to buy the KS Familiars for like 200000g+ when originally they were only dollars (the complete tier of "all the things" cost only 40 bucks)
I don't think it's a "scam" to sell or buy things at the prices that people are generally agreeing to. It's true that people are just in it to speculate. They're buying the LW KS at what seems like high prices because they're expecting it to be even higher down the line. It is very much a gamble though! If you look at Dappervolk, the site went downhill so much to the point where the market for KS items has largely collapsed.

But on the other hand, whoever participated in the FR KS and kept their stuff until recently can now enjoy huge profits. I routinely see people trying to buy the KS Familiars for like 200000g+ when originally they were only dollars (the complete tier of "all the things" cost only 40 bucks)
tastefulmarketing.gif
I still think it's absolutely wild that we made it to 5 digits before the first G2s were even born. Like there will never be a 4 digit G2 wolf. I still don't know how 3 digit G2s on flight rising were even possible
I still think it's absolutely wild that we made it to 5 digits before the first G2s were even born. Like there will never be a 4 digit G2 wolf. I still don't know how 3 digit G2s on flight rising were even possible
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
[quote name="Orcalot" date="2023-05-24 16:21:09" ] I still think it's absolutely wild that we made it to 5 digits before the first G2s were even born. Like there will never be a 4 digit G2 wolf. I still don't know how 3 digit G2s on flight rising were even possible [/quote] ikr, it's wild.
Orcalot wrote on 2023-05-24 16:21:09:
ikr, it's wild.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
FR had a head start system where people who did the KS got to play a few days before everyone else. And the id's were generated upon breeding.

Meanwhile LW was open to everyone at the same time, and ids were only generated upon birthing. So by the time the first g2's were birthed, which took several days, everyone collectively found so many g1s that we were in the 5id range. Maybe if LW also had a head start system, the head start people could have hatched 4d g2. But I personally think the way LW did it was fairer because nobody outside of the FR KS could have personally hatched a 3d g2.
FR had a head start system where people who did the KS got to play a few days before everyone else. And the id's were generated upon breeding.

Meanwhile LW was open to everyone at the same time, and ids were only generated upon birthing. So by the time the first g2's were birthed, which took several days, everyone collectively found so many g1s that we were in the 5id range. Maybe if LW also had a head start system, the head start people could have hatched 4d g2. But I personally think the way LW did it was fairer because nobody outside of the FR KS could have personally hatched a 3d g2.
tastefulmarketing.gif
Also, we all got a free boon on launch day for FR, so people were able to hatch nests immediately, if they wanted.
Also, we all got a free boon on launch day for FR, so people were able to hatch nests immediately, if they wanted.
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56