Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [ended] NASA MarsRover Landing +españo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Man I’m so excited about this!! In the past I haven’t had enough resources to do this sort of thing but I have a few noc eggs I’m gonna hatch to celebrate :)
Man I’m so excited about this!! In the past I haven’t had enough resources to do this sort of thing but I have a few noc eggs I’m gonna hatch to celebrate :)

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
"Hello space nerds!" Pffft [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
"Hello space nerds!" Pffft
The response to Libia's question "Why are you willing to wait so long [for samples from Mars]?" just floored me.

Space exploration takes such a long time, that all of these plans are decades long. These are projects/experiments that will take generations of work.

The perseverance (pun intended) to pursue goals that won't be completed in their own lifetimes.
It's inspiring, their trust that future generations will continue their work. Makes me want to live up to their expectations.
The response to Libia's question "Why are you willing to wait so long [for samples from Mars]?" just floored me.

Space exploration takes such a long time, that all of these plans are decades long. These are projects/experiments that will take generations of work.

The perseverance (pun intended) to pursue goals that won't be completed in their own lifetimes.
It's inspiring, their trust that future generations will continue their work. Makes me want to live up to their expectations.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
[quote name="Tala2121" date="2021-02-18 12:15:49" ] Man I’m so excited about this!! In the past I haven’t had enough resources to do this sort of thing but I have a few noc eggs I’m gonna hatch to celebrate :) [/quote] Show me your space hatchies!
Tala2121 wrote on 2021-02-18 12:15:49:

Show me your space hatchies!
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2021-02-18 12:19:04" ] "Hello space nerds!" Pffft [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] [/quote] There is no other way to begin an address to people watching a NASA livestream. xD
Xionahri wrote on 2021-02-18 12:19:04:
"Hello space nerds!" Pffft

There is no other way to begin an address to people watching a NASA livestream. xD
Send Your Name to Mars: Future

Get a reservation/boarding pass to send your name up on the next Mars Rover!

[quote]"I know why [i]I'm[/i] excited about space-"[/quote] I like you. She's got fantastic energy, and I'm sad that I missed her name.
Quote:
"I know why I'm excited about space-"

I like you.

She's got fantastic energy, and I'm sad that I missed her name.
I love how passionate and happy everyone sounds!
I love how passionate and happy everyone sounds!
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Okay now I need a rocket lamp too
Okay now I need a rocket lamp too
[quote name="Naramyon" date="2021-02-18 12:22:32" ] Send Your Name to Mars: Future Get a reservation/boarding pass to send your name up on the next Mars Rover! [/quote] Wait a sec, I did something similar a few years ago. Are any names on Perseverance? Is my name going to Mars at this moment?
Naramyon wrote on 2021-02-18 12:22:32:

Wait a sec, I did something similar a few years ago. Are any names on Perseverance? Is my name going to Mars at this moment?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10