Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unpopular Games You Love
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
CrossCode is an obscure game that I’ve only seen mentioned once here. It’s such a good game in all aspects and one of my favorites. Wish I knew more fans.
CrossCode is an obscure game that I’ve only seen mentioned once here. It’s such a good game in all aspects and one of my favorites. Wish I knew more fans.
AqaqXxe.png
Witch's Heart. Gosh I love it <3
It does have a small fandom but not too many people heard about it which is a shame really. This game is a RPG maker horror game but it's really well made not only visually but also the soundtrack, characters and especially gameplay and storyline are absolutely amazing.
I am still hoping that one day it'll get an anime adaptation or at least manga so more people could hear about it because it really is one of my favorites.
Witch's Heart. Gosh I love it <3
It does have a small fandom but not too many people heard about it which is a shame really. This game is a RPG maker horror game but it's really well made not only visually but also the soundtrack, characters and especially gameplay and storyline are absolutely amazing.
I am still hoping that one day it'll get an anime adaptation or at least manga so more people could hear about it because it really is one of my favorites.
rzrrjmF.gif
I only started it a little bit ago, thanks to my brother's recommendation, but I've been playing a game called Everhood. It's like a combination of a bullet hell and a rhythm game. It seems like it's taken some inspiration from Undertale too, so if you liked Undertale, you'd probably like Everhood.

Not many people know about it, but it genuinely seems like such a good game. It's designed to be played on hard difficulty, and every single encounter leaves you feeling accomplished. There's no easy, grindy battles. They're challenging and engaging straight out of the gate. If you like a difficult game and are a fan of these kinds of genres, I can highly recommend it.

It does have easier settings, but hard is the difficulty that the creators encourage you to play. It says something like "Fights will be hard, winning will feel good" and they weren't wrong.
I only started it a little bit ago, thanks to my brother's recommendation, but I've been playing a game called Everhood. It's like a combination of a bullet hell and a rhythm game. It seems like it's taken some inspiration from Undertale too, so if you liked Undertale, you'd probably like Everhood.

Not many people know about it, but it genuinely seems like such a good game. It's designed to be played on hard difficulty, and every single encounter leaves you feeling accomplished. There's no easy, grindy battles. They're challenging and engaging straight out of the gate. If you like a difficult game and are a fan of these kinds of genres, I can highly recommend it.

It does have easier settings, but hard is the difficulty that the creators encourage you to play. It says something like "Fights will be hard, winning will feel good" and they weren't wrong.
U1q83DY.png
@Shirow02

I haven't played Witch's Heart myself yet, but I noticed that a youtuber I watch did a lets play. I know some games are best played yourself and aren't as much fun to watch though. Would you recommend that I wait until I have the chance to play it myself, or watch the lets play?
@Shirow02

I haven't played Witch's Heart myself yet, but I noticed that a youtuber I watch did a lets play. I know some games are best played yourself and aren't as much fun to watch though. Would you recommend that I wait until I have the chance to play it myself, or watch the lets play?
U1q83DY.png
The following obscure games are my jam: Drawn to Life, Scribblenauts, Professor Layton, Starfy, Fur Fighters, Re-Volt, Finfin on Teo the Magic Planet, Petz, and many more! :D
The following obscure games are my jam: Drawn to Life, Scribblenauts, Professor Layton, Starfy, Fur Fighters, Re-Volt, Finfin on Teo the Magic Planet, Petz, and many more! :D
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
@CandyCove

If a game like a RPG horror is a type of game you like then I recomend to play it by yourself :3
This game has a lot of twists and mystery in it and I think it's more fun to try to solve it alone but idk maybe it's just me ^^'
And of course it's kinda scary too so horrors are more efficient when watched alone :p
@CandyCove

If a game like a RPG horror is a type of game you like then I recomend to play it by yourself :3
This game has a lot of twists and mystery in it and I think it's more fun to try to solve it alone but idk maybe it's just me ^^'
And of course it's kinda scary too so horrors are more efficient when watched alone :p
rzrrjmF.gif
Ice Hockey for the NES (1988). It's so oddly fun to play especially with a friend, though it became a bit popular on the nintendo switch. Don't hear a lot of people talk about it though
Ice Hockey for the NES (1988). It's so oddly fun to play especially with a friend, though it became a bit popular on the nintendo switch. Don't hear a lot of people talk about it though
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
[quote name="craftbaobao2" date="2021-02-01 10:34:28" ] Your Turn To Die/Kimi Ga Shine From what I know, the community is pretty small, but the game is really good and well written! It hasn't been translated fully yet but it's still playable, and HECK IT'S EPICK. A lot of people compare it to Danganronpa, but I don't see much of a connection besides them both being visual novels and really sad in similar ways. I love how the dead characters are still important, and if not, memorable, and you can choose who lives and dies in chapter 2- [spoiler]It was sad to choose between the Yabusame siblings and Kanna and Shin- and Nao just oofs :')[/spoiler] [/quote] YES YES YES! I love YTTD so much, it's so good! The final half-chapter should be coming out relatively soon and I cannot wait, if it's as good as all the other chapters have been, it's going to be amazing. Play it, it's free [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
craftbaobao2 wrote on 2021-02-01 10:34:28:
Your Turn To Die/Kimi Ga Shine
From what I know, the community is pretty small, but the game is really good and well written! It hasn't been translated fully yet but it's still playable, and HECK IT'S EPICK. A lot of people compare it to Danganronpa, but I don't see much of a connection besides them both being visual novels and really sad in similar ways. I love how the dead characters are still important, and if not, memorable, and you can choose who lives and dies in chapter 2- It was sad to choose between the Yabusame siblings and Kanna and Shin- and Nao just oofs :')
YES YES YES! I love YTTD so much, it's so good! The final half-chapter should be coming out relatively soon and I cannot wait, if it's as good as all the other chapters have been, it's going to be amazing.

Play it, it's free
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
The Darwin Project. Not a lot of people play it now that the developers sort of abandoned it, but it's still pretty good. I've had it for probably three years and I probably could've participated in the tournaments, but I didn't cuz I was dumb and didn't know how :(
The Darwin Project. Not a lot of people play it now that the developers sort of abandoned it, but it's still pretty good. I've had it for probably three years and I probably could've participated in the tournaments, but I didn't cuz I was dumb and didn't know how :(
S1cx8ZZ.png
NCfDV6n.png
5bCmnnb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
JvUa9ma.png
== Gold-Black-Friday-Sale-Email-Header-1-50.gif 46d72e06-2e94-46f0-8d0d-f4e0e93e30bb-1-50-1.png
for some reason, this game is unpopular, bseides, in my opinion, being one of the most challenging and visually beautiful of the original franchise [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51FKB3PPYEL._AC_.jpg[/img] also, these two games [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IWsAAOxyxU1Q9ErM/s-l300.jpg[/img] [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51QRZSY99VL._AC_.jpg[/img]
for some reason, this game is unpopular, bseides, in my opinion, being one of the most challenging and visually beautiful of the original franchise
51FKB3PPYEL._AC_.jpg

also, these two games
s-l300.jpg
51QRZSY99VL._AC_.jpg
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12