Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 335 336
it’s been another month since i’ve posted here. i’ve been getting more into tcg lately! at first i was only interested in the tcg namecard (unfortunately it’s timegated and i’ve still a week or two left to go until lvl 10…), but it’s actually quite fun :) i’m currently working on learning how to play MMEC. pvp makes me nervous, but i’ll probably grow better at it if i continue playing.

on another note, i finally 36* cleared the current abyss! wenut was annoying, but everything else was alright. just like the golden wolflord, it would be a lot easier if it didn’t spend half the time underground. it really just wastes time.
it’s been another month since i’ve posted here. i’ve been getting more into tcg lately! at first i was only interested in the tcg namecard (unfortunately it’s timegated and i’ve still a week or two left to go until lvl 10…), but it’s actually quite fun :) i’m currently working on learning how to play MMEC. pvp makes me nervous, but i’ll probably grow better at it if i continue playing.

on another note, i finally 36* cleared the current abyss! wenut was annoying, but everything else was alright. just like the golden wolflord, it would be a lot easier if it didn’t spend half the time underground. it really just wastes time.
@ceilingtile I love the genius invokation tcg gameplay too!! also, i didn't know there was a namecard..
@ceilingtile I love the genius invokation tcg gameplay too!! also, i didn't know there was a namecard..
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
[quote name="EL1SHA" date="2023-03-28 18:11:47" ] @/ceilingtile I love the genius invokation tcg gameplay too!! also, i didn't know there was a namecard.. [/quote] @EL1SHA it's great to see another tcg enjoyer! at first i was a bit put off by how time-consuming the matches seemed, but now it feels like they just fly by haha and as for the tcg achievement series namecard, it's titled invoker! i only just realized that the cat on it resembles prince. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/948353356303314984/1090727605570916363/latest.png[/img]
EL1SHA wrote on 2023-03-28 18:11:47:
@/ceilingtile I love the genius invokation tcg gameplay too!! also, i didn't know there was a namecard..
@EL1SHA it's great to see another tcg enjoyer! at first i was a bit put off by how time-consuming the matches seemed, but now it feels like they just fly by haha

and as for the tcg achievement series namecard, it's titled invoker! i only just realized that the cat on it resembles prince.

latest.png
That's a really cute namecard! <3
That's a really cute namecard! <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
@ceilingtile ah, the second(?) talking cat!

Unless I missed another talking cat ever since the one sitting on the broken-down Asase Shrine on Seirai Island.
Anyway, that namecard's cute. I probably won't have enough time to grab it, though, so R.I.P :,)
@ceilingtile ah, the second(?) talking cat!

Unless I missed another talking cat ever since the one sitting on the broken-down Asase Shrine on Seirai Island.
Anyway, that namecard's cute. I probably won't have enough time to grab it, though, so R.I.P :,)
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
whoops, almost forgot this forum existed,,, glad im subbed lmao

dropped all of my birthday money on the game and got this patches namecard bc its so pretty. no regrets
whoops, almost forgot this forum existed,,, glad im subbed lmao

dropped all of my birthday money on the game and got this patches namecard bc its so pretty. no regrets
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
[quote name="Windexx" date="2023-03-29 18:05:15" ] dropped all of my birthday money on the game and got this patches namecard bc its so pretty. no regrets [/quote] so real god. the last few - heck, all of them blow me away. ill go into the namecard menu and just be amazed the last few for the mondstadt events [if i had the weinlesefest one i'd literally never change it], all of the lantern rite + moonchase ones [the og and most recent ones have a GRIP on me and the moonchase namecard is simply stunning sob] and holyyy the enkanomiya one
Windexx wrote on 2023-03-29 18:05:15:

so real god. the last few - heck, all of them blow me away. ill go into the namecard menu and just be amazed

the last few for the mondstadt events [if i had the weinlesefest one i'd literally never change it], all of the lantern rite + moonchase ones [the og and most recent ones have a GRIP on me and the moonchase namecard is simply stunning sob] and holyyy the enkanomiya one
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Is Ningguang any good? Just got her when my sister pulled for me.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
@LaureltheSapWing yes! I heard Ningguang takes a little bit of effort to get used to, though, but I haven't really tried her myself.. so you should probably test her out for a while and see if she's any good for you or not.
@LaureltheSapWing yes! I heard Ningguang takes a little bit of effort to get used to, though, but I haven't really tried her myself.. so you should probably test her out for a while and see if she's any good for you or not.
[quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2023-03-30 18:08:48" ] Is Ningguang any good? Just got her when my sister pulled for me. [/quote] i've played around with ningguang a bit as someone who usually does geo characters as mains! tbh i recommend at least like c2 ningguang to use her for a main dps though, but she's good if you need a quick applicator for geo for things like boss fights (ie, golden wolflord)
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2023-03-30 18:08:48:
i've played around with ningguang a bit as someone who usually does geo characters as mains! tbh i recommend at least like c2 ningguang to use her for a main dps though, but she's good if you need a quick applicator for geo for things like boss fights (ie, golden wolflord)
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
qhK4FYS.png
oaolHwW.png
JvUa9ma.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
o6n8ZXM.png
winter_sphinx.png
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 335 336