Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your fandom with a quote
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42
"you can't just kill everyone you don't trust!" "yes i can"

"is there anything so undoing as a daughter" (GOD JUST WRITING THIS ONE OUT BRINGS TEARS)

"what have i done but what was expected of me?"/ "exhausting, wasn't it? hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness. but now they see you as you are."

"no. my sister saved the world." / "i like your vest." "I knew it! i knew you liked it! god, it's so cool."

"may? may? what are you doing, may, will you just wake up and talk to me, please? i'm sorry, i'm so sorry."

i'll give a gift to the first person who can name all of these just by knowing the quotes, not looking them up.
"you can't just kill everyone you don't trust!" "yes i can"

"is there anything so undoing as a daughter" (GOD JUST WRITING THIS ONE OUT BRINGS TEARS)

"what have i done but what was expected of me?"/ "exhausting, wasn't it? hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness. but now they see you as you are."

"no. my sister saved the world." / "i like your vest." "I knew it! i knew you liked it! god, it's so cool."

"may? may? what are you doing, may, will you just wake up and talk to me, please? i'm sorry, i'm so sorry."

i'll give a gift to the first person who can name all of these just by knowing the quotes, not looking them up.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
[quote name="slipfast" date="2023-09-08 22:11:25" ] "is there anything so undoing as a daughter" [/quote] season 2 will make arcane show of the damn year. it deserves all the awards. winter 2024 is when s2 comes out. whose excited
slipfast wrote on 2023-09-08 22:11:25:
"is there anything so undoing as a daughter"
season 2 will make arcane show of the damn year. it deserves all the awards. winter 2024 is when s2 comes out. whose excited
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto9_100.pngtumblr_nvy7re147W1udenrno3_100.png
[quote name="@appelsauze" date="2023-09-08 21:22:15" ] "Shut UP dear fuRRY-" (you can actually look this one up lol) Idk these are kinda easy "The wings of night shall come to you" oof that's even easier [/quote] that’s helluva boss and wings of fire right?
@appelsauze wrote on 2023-09-08 21:22:15:
"Shut UP dear fuRRY-" (you can actually look this one up lol)

Idk these are kinda easy

"The wings of night shall come to you"

oof that's even easier
that’s helluva boss and wings of fire right?
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
[quote name="@charwal" date="2023-09-09 08:27:36" ] [quote name="@appelsauze" date="2023-09-08 21:22:15" ] "Shut UP dear fuRRY-" (you can actually look this one up lol) Idk these are kinda easy "The wings of night shall come to you" oof that's even easier [/quote] that’s helluva boss and wings of fire right? [/quote] Yep! Two iconic quotes. The other one is Gravity Falls
@charwal wrote on 2023-09-09 08:27:36:
@appelsauze wrote on 2023-09-08 21:22:15:
"Shut UP dear fuRRY-" (you can actually look this one up lol)

Idk these are kinda easy

"The wings of night shall come to you"

oof that's even easier
that’s helluva boss and wings of fire right?

Yep! Two iconic quotes. The other one is Gravity Falls
VrAldGN.gif
hi guys
[quote name="slipfast" date="2023-09-08 22:11:25" ] "is there anything so undoing as a daughter" (GOD JUST WRITING THIS ONE OUT BRINGS TEARS) [/quote] AAAAAGH STOP this quote breaks my heart every time i rewatch arcane </3
slipfast wrote on 2023-09-08 22:11:25:

AAAAAGH STOP this quote breaks my heart every time i rewatch arcane </3
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
"Statement of Joe Spooky, regarding sinister happenings in the downtown old- AHH!"

Truly an eyeconic one
"Statement of Joe Spooky, regarding sinister happenings in the downtown old- AHH!"

Truly an eyeconic one
"Complete global saturation"
"Complete global saturation"
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
"The only reason you're still alive is because I find your stupidity mildly amusing."
"The only reason you're still alive is because I find your stupidity mildly amusing."
9b7e496ab915bc300a2d66a4907ce3fb9a7fbef9.gif
genderfluid icon • monster energy fiend • demonology scholar • believer of cryptids
"You can't just shoot a hole into the surface of Mars"
"You can't just shoot a hole into the surface of Mars"
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
"We are an unusual couple, you know."

"You were the only real superpower I ever had."
"We are an unusual couple, you know."

"You were the only real superpower I ever had."
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42