Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's the weirdest thing in your room?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i keep forgetting to throw out my prescription drug bottles, but i also like to fidget with them on phone calls

i still probably have the first time i cut my hair after coming out as trans in a little baggie, somewhere in here as well!

there’s probably more but no thoughts head empty
i keep forgetting to throw out my prescription drug bottles, but i also like to fidget with them on phone calls

i still probably have the first time i cut my hair after coming out as trans in a little baggie, somewhere in here as well!

there’s probably more but no thoughts head empty
A cupcake that I had preserved for the evening... but forgot and found 3 years later under my bed. o.o
A cupcake that I had preserved for the evening... but forgot and found 3 years later under my bed. o.o
[quote name="Verruciformis" date="2020-12-09 22:02:59" ] ...Hastur statue,.. [/quote] Massive respect. As for me, idk... I don't have much weird stuff in my room that reflects my interests. Probably gonna go with my cat, Zero. He is clumsy and always falls, greets everyone at the door like a dog, and unlike most cats loves literally everyone.
Verruciformis wrote on 2020-12-09 22:02:59:
...Hastur statue,..

Massive respect.

As for me, idk... I don't have much weird stuff in my room that reflects my interests. Probably gonna go with my cat, Zero. He is clumsy and always falls, greets everyone at the door like a dog, and unlike most cats loves literally everyone.
y4B7Hb2.png5G1dR62.png
-Two vinyl of the same album

-Bunch of bullet shells

-Court papers

-Glitter jar approaching 5 years old

-A completely busted macbook air
-Two vinyl of the same album

-Bunch of bullet shells

-Court papers

-Glitter jar approaching 5 years old

-A completely busted macbook air
I have a random unicorn head on my wall :^)
I have a random unicorn head on my wall :^)
Hello~Pladge-42.png
1 2 3 4 5 6