Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's the weirdest thing in your room?
1 2 3 4 5 6
the several hundred posters i have that arent hung up yet because i have so many they cant all fit on my wall, yet i still hoard all of the posters i like
the several hundred posters i have that arent hung up yet because i have so many they cant all fit on my wall, yet i still hoard all of the posters i like
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
an old shirt I have that's covered in (my) blood. about a year ago I had a wart on my foot that annoyed the hell out of me so I took some nail clippers to it and wiped the blood off on that shirt.

obviously I hid the shirt but it's there
an old shirt I have that's covered in (my) blood. about a year ago I had a wart on my foot that annoyed the hell out of me so I took some nail clippers to it and wiped the blood off on that shirt.

obviously I hid the shirt but it's there
i have a deer antler in my room! i found it off a paper town :-D
i have a deer antler in my room! i found it off a paper town :-D
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
It's probably a toss up between the random black violin on my wall I have from my high school days, a large collection of tiny glass bottles I don't use but am obsessed with, the big plastic drawer filled with all my Legos I've had since I was a kid, a crap load of very old tiny plastic toys from coin machines and other little knicknaks and the massive vanity built in the 1800s that I rescued from my "adoptive" Aunt's estate sale earlier this year.
It's probably a toss up between the random black violin on my wall I have from my high school days, a large collection of tiny glass bottles I don't use but am obsessed with, the big plastic drawer filled with all my Legos I've had since I was a kid, a crap load of very old tiny plastic toys from coin machines and other little knicknaks and the massive vanity built in the 1800s that I rescued from my "adoptive" Aunt's estate sale earlier this year.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Full-sized wearable MCU Loki helmet.
Full-sized wearable MCU Loki helmet.
9CxYF0H.png
Hmm, hard to say. I have an assortment of animal pelts, fur scraps, bones, teeth, dead bugs, and antlers. I also have several knives, four swords, an axe, and a crowbar. I suppose that's why I don't have many visitors in here XD
Hmm, hard to say. I have an assortment of animal pelts, fur scraps, bones, teeth, dead bugs, and antlers. I also have several knives, four swords, an axe, and a crowbar. I suppose that's why I don't have many visitors in here XD
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
i have a fox skull? that's not that weird though i feel like.

i also have a vhs of an anime movie from the 1970s that i can't even watch bc i don't have a vhs player but it was important for me to own. that ranks up there.
i have a fox skull? that's not that weird though i feel like.

i also have a vhs of an anime movie from the 1970s that i can't even watch bc i don't have a vhs player but it was important for me to own. that ranks up there.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
probably my alarm clock that i used to use regularly a decade ago. now it's broken and i just use the alarm app on my phone instead.
probably my alarm clock that i used to use regularly a decade ago. now it's broken and i just use the alarm app on my phone instead.
DmRdZYl.png
uhhh, cosplay garbage, my mini greenhouse, and a dress form for making patterns and stuff. and a toooon of dried leaves, spells, and beanies all over the place.
uhhh, cosplay garbage, my mini greenhouse, and a dress form for making patterns and stuff. and a toooon of dried leaves, spells, and beanies all over the place.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Wet specimen lamprey, tiny tea set, Hastur statue, Grey Poupon jar full of cicada sheds.
Wet specimen lamprey, tiny tea set, Hastur statue, Grey Poupon jar full of cicada sheds.
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
1 2 3 4 5 6