Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good drawing apps?
1 2
Not seen it mentioned yet, but Autodesk Sketchbook is awesome, has just the right amount of tools without being too complicated imo! It has layers, pen pressure if you have a compatible art tablet, can open psa files, etc etc etc! Plus it's pretty easy to learn how it works and get used to it. I've been using it for years now both on mobile and pc.
Not seen it mentioned yet, but Autodesk Sketchbook is awesome, has just the right amount of tools without being too complicated imo! It has layers, pen pressure if you have a compatible art tablet, can open psa files, etc etc etc! Plus it's pretty easy to learn how it works and get used to it. I've been using it for years now both on mobile and pc.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I use Medibang personally, it's basically the same as FireAlpaca. They just have small differences like different tools being available. FireAlpaca has a few that are good for animation so probably go with that ^^

Lots of people like Krita so it doesn't hurt to try it out. It's a bit more complicated than Medibang.
I use Medibang personally, it's basically the same as FireAlpaca. They just have small differences like different tools being available. FireAlpaca has a few that are good for animation so probably go with that ^^

Lots of people like Krita so it doesn't hurt to try it out. It's a bit more complicated than Medibang.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Wow! Thanks for all the reccomendations, I'll try them out sometime!
Wow! Thanks for all the reccomendations, I'll try them out sometime!
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
I draw on phone, i'd Say ibis paint X or Autodesk sketchBook! Both are very Good. You can make amazing stuff with Ibis if You know how to use it (i Even Made an animation using Ibis paint when there isn't any tool for that but that's another story) Autodesk sketchBook also supports psd files, so You can Also make skins and accents!
I draw on phone, i'd Say ibis paint X or Autodesk sketchBook! Both are very Good. You can make amazing stuff with Ibis if You know how to use it (i Even Made an animation using Ibis paint when there isn't any tool for that but that's another story) Autodesk sketchBook also supports psd files, so You can Also make skins and accents!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
MediBang and FireAlpaca is what I suggest
MediBang and FireAlpaca is what I suggest
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I'm a big fan of Medibang, I find it really easy to use! I don't really animate so I can't say much on that, but I have messed with Flipaclip a few times and it's not bad.
I'm a big fan of Medibang, I find it really easy to use! I don't really animate so I can't say much on that, but I have messed with Flipaclip a few times and it's not bad.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
1 2