Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anime Recommendations?
1 2
Mob Psycho 100 is a good comedy/action anime, it has 2 seasons and both are really good
Mob Psycho 100 is a good comedy/action anime, it has 2 seasons and both are really good
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Your lie in April
Violet evergreen
Your lie in April
Violet evergreen
DmRdZYl.png
[quote name="BeckAlistiere" date="2020-10-26 15:52:35" ] Mob Psycho 100 is a good comedy/action anime, it has 2 seasons and both are really good [/quote] Yeeees I will rec Mob Psycho 100 forever and ever, it is so so good. If you like action/comedy then [i]boy[/i] have I got a series for you. Have you heard of............. [i][b]Gintama[/b][/i]?
BeckAlistiere wrote on 2020-10-26 15:52:35:
Yeeees I will rec Mob Psycho 100 forever and ever, it is so so good.

If you like action/comedy then boy have I got a series for you. Have you heard of............. Gintama?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Stormchi ohmygod I LOVE assassination classroom. I need to check out Bungo Stray Dogs it sounds interesting

@babie watch made in abyss sounds like something I would enjoy, I love that kind of action. I looked up Princess Jellyfish and it looks so cute I need to watch it!

@Pepperdragon just gonna write.......all of those down (or the ones I haven't watched) I'm compiling a megalist this is awesome.

@AmeliaSageglow My friend told me I should watch that and I was skeptical but I've heard a lot of people say its epic so I'm definitely going to try it out. ;)

@wiinter kakegurui and deathnote are both so EPIC aaaaaa. not to mention I'm crushing on like half the characters of kakegurui ahaa. tysm for the other suggestions I really need to watch them ESPECIALLY maid-sama and Bungou Stray Dogs since those seem to come up alot

@StormCaleum Psycho Pass- I need to watch that now. That seems like an anime I would really enjoy. thank youu <3

@BeckAlistiere ooo thanks yess

@Bellz I've heard of your lie in april and people seem to say its a very sad romance and personally- I love that {it will probably remind me of how lonely I am but its fine} Thanks!

@deztora I have not heard of............. Gintama enlighten me if you could?

THANKYOUALL <3
@Stormchi ohmygod I LOVE assassination classroom. I need to check out Bungo Stray Dogs it sounds interesting

@babie watch made in abyss sounds like something I would enjoy, I love that kind of action. I looked up Princess Jellyfish and it looks so cute I need to watch it!

@Pepperdragon just gonna write.......all of those down (or the ones I haven't watched) I'm compiling a megalist this is awesome.

@AmeliaSageglow My friend told me I should watch that and I was skeptical but I've heard a lot of people say its epic so I'm definitely going to try it out. ;)

@wiinter kakegurui and deathnote are both so EPIC aaaaaa. not to mention I'm crushing on like half the characters of kakegurui ahaa. tysm for the other suggestions I really need to watch them ESPECIALLY maid-sama and Bungou Stray Dogs since those seem to come up alot

@StormCaleum Psycho Pass- I need to watch that now. That seems like an anime I would really enjoy. thank youu <3

@BeckAlistiere ooo thanks yess

@Bellz I've heard of your lie in april and people seem to say its a very sad romance and personally- I love that {it will probably remind me of how lonely I am but its fine} Thanks!

@deztora I have not heard of............. Gintama enlighten me if you could?

THANKYOUALL <3
QNsYY.gifzrsC3.gif0aEDr.gif JrbCT.gif HftEWlz.gif mXAYZKl.gif Gop6Rqp.gif
AJSFSKJH ME TOO!! Rei and Kirari make my heart go doki doki
good luck and have fun watching all these animes ;p
AJSFSKJH ME TOO!! Rei and Kirari make my heart go doki doki
good luck and have fun watching all these animes ;p
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@Frozen224

If take away sad emotion it gives a message. Hard to say without spoiling it
My top favourite one to watch.

Here are some others
Totoro
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
There another one but cant think of name
@Frozen224

If take away sad emotion it gives a message. Hard to say without spoiling it
My top favourite one to watch.

Here are some others
Totoro
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
There another one but cant think of name
DmRdZYl.png
@Frozen224

Well I hope that you enjoy it once you get around to it!
@Frozen224

Well I hope that you enjoy it once you get around to it!
Some stuff I haven't seen anybody mention yet:

Neon Genesis Evangelion - There is action, but it's not your typical mecha anime. Gets pretty philosophical and has plenty of horror.
Dorohedoro - gory action and dark humour
Saiki K - slice of life comedy
Nausicaa - one of the many studio ghibil classics
Cannon Busters - outlaws in the steampunk wild west, lots of action
Some stuff I haven't seen anybody mention yet:

Neon Genesis Evangelion - There is action, but it's not your typical mecha anime. Gets pretty philosophical and has plenty of horror.
Dorohedoro - gory action and dark humour
Saiki K - slice of life comedy
Nausicaa - one of the many studio ghibil classics
Cannon Busters - outlaws in the steampunk wild west, lots of action
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
1 2