Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Things Pets Do
1 2 3 4 5
Whenever I go to feed my guinea pig, he always chews on his cage, which I find absolutely adorable and funny at the same time. I love my chonky peanut butter cup with all my heart although I am mildly allergic to him.
Whenever I go to feed my guinea pig, he always chews on his cage, which I find absolutely adorable and funny at the same time. I love my chonky peanut butter cup with all my heart although I am mildly allergic to him.
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
I have quite a reactive border collie, so where do I start... [LIST] [*]He tends to suckle on one of his back paws a lot, probably due to his anxiety [*]Recently, when you get up from the dining table, he pounces on the legs of your chair as you move it, growls at them, and bites them [*]If you ask him 'do you need a wee-wee?' he immediately barks and races to the back door for you to let him out (sometimes barking along the way), so we generally avoid saying that [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [*]He walks up the stairs with each paw on each step individually rather than 'leaping' like every other dog I know lol [*]He is scared of oranges, bananas, guitars (when you're not even using them) and a small (30cm tall?) giraffe statue we have by the fireplace [/LIST] There's so much more lmao but these are the main things
I have quite a reactive border collie, so where do I start...
  • He tends to suckle on one of his back paws a lot, probably due to his anxiety
  • Recently, when you get up from the dining table, he pounces on the legs of your chair as you move it, growls at them, and bites them
  • If you ask him 'do you need a wee-wee?' he immediately barks and races to the back door for you to let him out (sometimes barking along the way), so we generally avoid saying that
  • He walks up the stairs with each paw on each step individually rather than 'leaping' like every other dog I know lol
  • He is scared of oranges, bananas, guitars (when you're not even using them) and a small (30cm tall?) giraffe statue we have by the fireplace
There's so much more lmao but these are the main things
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
My cats just have to break into any room I'm in without them. They will headbutt the door down if they have to, and somehow always break in somehow.
My cats just have to break into any room I'm in without them. They will headbutt the door down if they have to, and somehow always break in somehow.
[quote name="Ossium" date="2020-10-10 07:29:16" ] My bearded dragon loves roaming around in my room but after 5 minutes he wedges himself in the corner of my room (or underneath my filing cabinet) and lays down. If I don't move him he'll stay there the entire day. He also loves chasing my ear buds [emoji=coatl love size=1] [/quote] My bearded dragon does the same thing. Sometimes I cant find him because he's wedged somewhere so small
Ossium wrote on 2020-10-10 07:29:16:
My bearded dragon loves roaming around in my room but after 5 minutes he wedges himself in the corner of my room (or underneath my filing cabinet) and lays down. If I don't move him he'll stay there the entire day.

He also loves chasing my ear buds
My bearded dragon does the same thing. Sometimes I cant find him because he's wedged somewhere so small
50757045361_69e1bd6251_m.jpg
1 2 3 4 5