Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Things Pets Do
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Problem" date="2020-10-10 06:13:23" ] He also gets possessed by a demon at random times of the day and becomes a supercharged zoomie monster the likes of which I'd never seen in even the most excited of Boxers and Whippets [/quote] YES My cats just run around like madmen for few minutes then look at me really weirdly, as if I'm the one acting crazy
Problem wrote on 2020-10-10 06:13:23:
He also gets possessed by a demon at random times of the day and becomes a supercharged zoomie monster the likes of which I'd never seen in even the most excited of Boxers and Whippets
YES
My cats just run around like madmen for few minutes then look at me really weirdly, as if I'm the one acting crazy
My cat enjoys meowing at me very loudly at night. If it's dark and I haven't gone to bed she will roam around the house and screech at me until I go to sleep.
My cat enjoys meowing at me very loudly at night. If it's dark and I haven't gone to bed she will roam around the house and screech at me until I go to sleep.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
One of my dogs likes rubbing his butt on clothing and the other hasn’t really done anything weird, at least I don’t think
One of my dogs likes rubbing his butt on clothing and the other hasn’t really done anything weird, at least I don’t think
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I apologise for how badly I'm describing this, I'm horrible w/ descriptions haha.

My family had a ginger cat named Garfield when I was young, and me and my aunt would go to a local store to buy snacks and have fun.
Where we lived was a pretty quiet place with not many people around (unless there were tourists...)
Garfield would follow us there, and we usually went through a open land that people would take as a shortcut (there was a path only because of how much people used it), and he would follow us, go up the small hill, and wait up there until we came back (the hill went down and led to the car park). If we took too long, he'd leave, so we tried to make the trip speedy haha.
and he really liked cheesy doritos. We'd buy a pack to share and give him some as a treat, and he loved them.

Of course he got older and stopped doing it, but it's one of the most pleasant memories I have.

I apologise for how badly I'm describing this, I'm horrible w/ descriptions haha.

My family had a ginger cat named Garfield when I was young, and me and my aunt would go to a local store to buy snacks and have fun.
Where we lived was a pretty quiet place with not many people around (unless there were tourists...)
Garfield would follow us there, and we usually went through a open land that people would take as a shortcut (there was a path only because of how much people used it), and he would follow us, go up the small hill, and wait up there until we came back (the hill went down and led to the car park). If we took too long, he'd leave, so we tried to make the trip speedy haha.
and he really liked cheesy doritos. We'd buy a pack to share and give him some as a treat, and he loved them.

Of course he got older and stopped doing it, but it's one of the most pleasant memories I have.

n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
My 3 year old cat sometimes finds tufts of her own fur and tries to eat it
there's this one box where if she goes in it she's like instantly alert and high
I taught my cat to sit so when she wants food she just kinda sits and stares at you

my cat can't meow very loudly, she sounds like a kitten and she gets a lot of "voice cracks" she trills a lot tho
My 3 year old cat sometimes finds tufts of her own fur and tries to eat it
there's this one box where if she goes in it she's like instantly alert and high
I taught my cat to sit so when she wants food she just kinda sits and stares at you

my cat can't meow very loudly, she sounds like a kitten and she gets a lot of "voice cracks" she trills a lot tho
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
My cat Freddy goes missing for like a week at a time and then will suddenly pop up wanting our attention like his life depends on it. [emoji=snapper deadpan size=1] He is [i]so[/i] weird. In way more ways than I just explained. Really weird.
My cat Freddy goes missing for like a week at a time and then will suddenly pop up wanting our attention like his life depends on it.

He is so weird. In way more ways than I just explained. Really weird.
my cat likes to sit in sinks or climb into the bathtub. one morning we even found him asleep in the shower.
he also likes to come with when I walk the dog (the looks people give us are great)
my cat likes to sit in sinks or climb into the bathtub. one morning we even found him asleep in the shower.
he also likes to come with when I walk the dog (the looks people give us are great)
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
First, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed reading people's responses. :D

My cat is a character. She really likes to explore, both around the house and outside, and she is very active. She usually drinks her water by dipping her paw into the bowl and licking it off instead of lapping it up like a normal cat. She'll do this to our glasses, too, if we leave them unattended. She also enjoys stepping on me; if I'm in her path to wherever she's going, she will use me as a stepping stone. She also makes it a point to get her butt close to my face on a regular basis.
First, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed reading people's responses. :D

My cat is a character. She really likes to explore, both around the house and outside, and she is very active. She usually drinks her water by dipping her paw into the bowl and licking it off instead of lapping it up like a normal cat. She'll do this to our glasses, too, if we leave them unattended. She also enjoys stepping on me; if I'm in her path to wherever she's going, she will use me as a stepping stone. She also makes it a point to get her butt close to my face on a regular basis.
One of our cats is an 18 pound brat named Taco who will fetch nerf darts if you shoot them down the hall. It's sheer comedy.

This same cat will scream at you and beat up our other cat if his food bowl isn't full 24/7, so we can't force him to loose weight without letting our other cat get bullied. :')

Other aforementioned cat is a longhaired orange boy named Mac who loves sleeping next to only a select few members of our household (myself included). Except "sleeping next to" equates with "p much sitting on top of you and passing out draped across your neck." he's a baby boy and i love him, and also loves to sit in my lap and watch me game or draw. He also loves sitting in the sink.

We have a white English lab who has a heart condition that has stunted her growth. Because she's smaller than the norm (but still heavy and of a decent size), she deems that it is acceptable to /sit or lie on top of me/ whenever I go to the couch or armchair to watch TV. It is honestly ridiculous and she won't do it with anyone else but me LMAO, but I love her <3

When I was really young, I caught an adult wild green anole and named him Henry. He was ridiculously tame and we ended up keeping him. He lived with us for over 5 years and would sit on my shoulder while I did homework or walked around the house. Loved him to death and I still miss him tons, even though he passed on quite a few years back :c
One of our cats is an 18 pound brat named Taco who will fetch nerf darts if you shoot them down the hall. It's sheer comedy.

This same cat will scream at you and beat up our other cat if his food bowl isn't full 24/7, so we can't force him to loose weight without letting our other cat get bullied. :')

Other aforementioned cat is a longhaired orange boy named Mac who loves sleeping next to only a select few members of our household (myself included). Except "sleeping next to" equates with "p much sitting on top of you and passing out draped across your neck." he's a baby boy and i love him, and also loves to sit in my lap and watch me game or draw. He also loves sitting in the sink.

We have a white English lab who has a heart condition that has stunted her growth. Because she's smaller than the norm (but still heavy and of a decent size), she deems that it is acceptable to /sit or lie on top of me/ whenever I go to the couch or armchair to watch TV. It is honestly ridiculous and she won't do it with anyone else but me LMAO, but I love her <3

When I was really young, I caught an adult wild green anole and named him Henry. He was ridiculously tame and we ended up keeping him. He lived with us for over 5 years and would sit on my shoulder while I did homework or walked around the house. Loved him to death and I still miss him tons, even though he passed on quite a few years back :c
9CxYF0H.png
When my cat smells a new smell and opens her mouth and stares blankly into space
When my cat smells a new smell and opens her mouth and stares blankly into space
1 2 3 4 5