Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell Me About Your Pets!
1 2
I have 2 cats and an axolotl.

Both my cats are adopted from the humane society.
One is a tortoiseshell named Pixel but her nickname is Bean. She's a snuggle bug and thinks my 1 year old daughter is her baby lol
The other is a long hair flame point Siamese. He's named Ryuka (after youtuber/streamer NorthernLion's cat lol) He has a really funky shoulder because he was hit by a car prior to us adopting him. (Both my cats are indoors only - no worries)

My axolotl is kept over by my parents' house. (Can't have a big tank at my apartment sadly.) But she's a wild type and she's 5 years old.
I have 2 cats and an axolotl.

Both my cats are adopted from the humane society.
One is a tortoiseshell named Pixel but her nickname is Bean. She's a snuggle bug and thinks my 1 year old daughter is her baby lol
The other is a long hair flame point Siamese. He's named Ryuka (after youtuber/streamer NorthernLion's cat lol) He has a really funky shoulder because he was hit by a car prior to us adopting him. (Both my cats are indoors only - no worries)

My axolotl is kept over by my parents' house. (Can't have a big tank at my apartment sadly.) But she's a wild type and she's 5 years old.
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo1_500.png
I have so many.. Buuuut, I am currently in the process of taming a feral mama kitty and her kitten, who is literally the most adorable ball of white fluff. He has complete heterochromia, and is so aAAAAAAA.

He's pretty sweet for being a feral kitten, if anyone would like to see images I post them pretty often in the discord linked in my sig :^)
I have so many.. Buuuut, I am currently in the process of taming a feral mama kitty and her kitten, who is literally the most adorable ball of white fluff. He has complete heterochromia, and is so aAAAAAAA.

He's pretty sweet for being a feral kitten, if anyone would like to see images I post them pretty often in the discord linked in my sig :^)
0o4ndhs.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ChOLGNx.jpg[/img] Leo is our Schnauzer-terrier mix and is 100 percent Good Boy. He is 8 years old although he looks simultaneously like an old man due to his Schnauzer stache and a puppy due to his size, as he is only 28 pounds and about shin height. His favorite thing in the whole wide world is The Ball, as we all know, Ball is Life. We trained him to fetch using squeaky balls and while his attention can be gotten quite easily by squeaking the ball, once he has ahold of it he does not squeak it. He has two other squeaky toys, a duck and a 'meeple' (a rainbow colored thing that looks like a gingerbread man) and he will nom on them but not squeak them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bye4v1R.jpg[/img] Our two lovely kitties, Princess (tortie) and Jethro (grey). We adopted Princess from a friend who fosters animals, she was part of an orphaned litter of four that the friend was raising. She is incredibly mischievous and playful and is always getting into something. Jethro turned up on our back porch one chilly winter night, crying to be let in so badly. My dad made a little shelter for him for that night and the next morning my mom went out to see if she could lure him inside. It was then she realized he was just a baby, and was able to get him into the house. Once inside he found and used the litterbox and ate from the cat food dish, and bonded with Princess and Leo. This behavior, and the fact that he seemed clean and healthy, made my mom think he wasn't lost or a stray/feral, but thrown out by his previous owners. Considering how my parents' house is right next to a major freeway, separated by a soundwall, it is possible that someone just chucked him over the soundwall into our yard. It would also have been very difficult for him to get into our yard via our neighbors', as both our neighbors have large dogs, and he was so little it would have been difficult for him to scale the fence like an adult cat can. Mom took him to the vet and had him checked for a microchip and discovered that he had no microchip, and was also not neutered. My parents asked around, checked every possible outlet where lost pets are listed, and enlisted the help of the head of the neighborhood watch to see if his owner, if he had one, could be tracked down. After a week no one came forward to claim him, and he joined the family. He is a very mellow cuddlebug who loves belly rubs and has the squeakiest little mew despite being such a lorge boi. He and Princess get along fabulously, though Princess is definitely the annoying little sister who likes to pounce on Jethro when he's minding his own business to try and get him to wrestle. [img]https://i.imgur.com/c03PFHU.jpg[/img] This is Chip, my bearded dragon. I got her last August when I was moving back up to college because my mom and I agreed that a tank pet would be good for my mental health. It has worked out immensely well with me and Chip, she is such a sweet girl who is very good at being held and being on her little harness and going for walks. Of course her favorite thing to eat is fat juicy worms but she can't have that all the time, so her diet mostly consists of green vegetables.
ChOLGNx.jpg

Leo is our Schnauzer-terrier mix and is 100 percent Good Boy. He is 8 years old although he looks simultaneously like an old man due to his Schnauzer stache and a puppy due to his size, as he is only 28 pounds and about shin height.

His favorite thing in the whole wide world is The Ball, as we all know, Ball is Life. We trained him to fetch using squeaky balls and while his attention can be gotten quite easily by squeaking the ball, once he has ahold of it he does not squeak it. He has two other squeaky toys, a duck and a 'meeple' (a rainbow colored thing that looks like a gingerbread man) and he will nom on them but not squeak them.

Bye4v1R.jpg

Our two lovely kitties, Princess (tortie) and Jethro (grey).

We adopted Princess from a friend who fosters animals, she was part of an orphaned litter of four that the friend was raising. She is incredibly mischievous and playful and is always getting into something.

Jethro turned up on our back porch one chilly winter night, crying to be let in so badly. My dad made a little shelter for him for that night and the next morning my mom went out to see if she could lure him inside. It was then she realized he was just a baby, and was able to get him into the house.

Once inside he found and used the litterbox and ate from the cat food dish, and bonded with Princess and Leo. This behavior, and the fact that he seemed clean and healthy, made my mom think he wasn't lost or a stray/feral, but thrown out by his previous owners. Considering how my parents' house is right next to a major freeway, separated by a soundwall, it is possible that someone just chucked him over the soundwall into our yard. It would also have been very difficult for him to get into our yard via our neighbors', as both our neighbors have large dogs, and he was so little it would have been difficult for him to scale the fence like an adult cat can.

Mom took him to the vet and had him checked for a microchip and discovered that he had no microchip, and was also not neutered. My parents asked around, checked every possible outlet where lost pets are listed, and enlisted the help of the head of the neighborhood watch to see if his owner, if he had one, could be tracked down. After a week no one came forward to claim him, and he joined the family.

He is a very mellow cuddlebug who loves belly rubs and has the squeakiest little mew despite being such a lorge boi. He and Princess get along fabulously, though Princess is definitely the annoying little sister who likes to pounce on Jethro when he's minding his own business to try and get him to wrestle.

c03PFHU.jpg

This is Chip, my bearded dragon. I got her last August when I was moving back up to college because my mom and I agreed that a tank pet would be good for my mental health. It has worked out immensely well with me and Chip, she is such a sweet girl who is very good at being held and being on her little harness and going for walks. Of course her favorite thing to eat is fat juicy worms but she can't have that all the time, so her diet mostly consists of green vegetables.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Couple years ago, my girlfriend and her roommate at the time took me to a co-worker's place under the idea that she was borrowing something, but was secretly so I could pick a kitten. I get in, go to sit on the couch and the group of kitties follow me... all but the little black runt who stays back looking cautious. I'm on the couch, reaching down and playing with the kitties while the little runt slowly makes her way around the room to the opposite end of the couch, then takes a few attempts to jump up on the couch and finally gets a hold and struggles to pull herself up. Then she walks over to my lap, looks down and makes an aggressive noise at the other kitties, then curls up on my lap and makes happy noises.

How was I supposed to pick another kitty after one picked me?

To this day, she still follows me everywhere. If I leave the room and she doesn't notice right away, she bolts out and runs to find me. If I'm feeling particularly awful, she gets protective and tries to be comforting.
Couple years ago, my girlfriend and her roommate at the time took me to a co-worker's place under the idea that she was borrowing something, but was secretly so I could pick a kitten. I get in, go to sit on the couch and the group of kitties follow me... all but the little black runt who stays back looking cautious. I'm on the couch, reaching down and playing with the kitties while the little runt slowly makes her way around the room to the opposite end of the couch, then takes a few attempts to jump up on the couch and finally gets a hold and struggles to pull herself up. Then she walks over to my lap, looks down and makes an aggressive noise at the other kitties, then curls up on my lap and makes happy noises.

How was I supposed to pick another kitty after one picked me?

To this day, she still follows me everywhere. If I leave the room and she doesn't notice right away, she bolts out and runs to find me. If I'm feeling particularly awful, she gets protective and tries to be comforting.
Formerly known as Brenning.
i have lots but im just gonna post pics ive already uploaded lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/RON8VSb.png[/img] heres momo! she was happier than she looks in this pic. she likes yelling and being lazy. very talented 10/10 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gzs1P9Y.jpg[/img] and this is spinach! my one eyed baby... he showed up in our garage last year and ended up having to get an eye removied. he likes to roll around on the ground for people he likes
i have lots but im just gonna post pics ive already uploaded lol

RON8VSb.png
heres momo! she was happier than she looks in this pic. she likes yelling and being lazy. very talented 10/10

Gzs1P9Y.jpg
and this is spinach! my one eyed baby... he showed up in our garage last year and ended up having to get an eye removied. he likes to roll around on the ground for people he likes
I've had a total of 10 cats in my life. 6 are currently alive.

Currently alive are Diamond, Tinker, Bell, Mew Mew, Karma, and Zen.
The deceased are Venus, Luckyboy, Milky, and Jupiter.

Venus was a true queen. She was the queen of the house and held herself with a regal air that couldn't be matched. She was my only cat that always looked into the camera when you were taking picture of her. She sat with her paws together and puffed out her chest, and had the prettiest eyes. She's also my first cat. I brought her home just 4 days after my 6th birthday. She died in March this year, but left such a legacy in my home.

Diamond is the current lady of the house. She isn't the queen because she... she thinks she's a sheep. She bleats, and is also really aggressive and mean towards Zen and Bell. She is the oldest cat right now, so she gets the title of Lady of the House.

Tinker & Bell are the siblings. Bell is older but we thought he was a female when we first had him and named him Belle. Once we realised he's a guy, we just dropped the E at the back of his name. Bell is super into being near my dad when he smokes and has the widest eyes ever. Tinker is super clingy with me and a total lap cat with me and my dad. Tinker is also a manx, and has a bob tail.

Luckyboy was the metaphorical black sheep of the family. He used to be real good, but when Bell started asserting his dominance as the male of the house, Lucky started to mark his territory and kept doing so for the 12 years he was around. Tinker also hated him for some reason, but he sought the protection of Mew Mew, the absolute unit. He was also truly lucky. He's picked numbers for 4D for my family and we always win money when he does it around Chinese New Year.

Mew Mew is the unit. The chonker. The motherland. She's a vacuum for food and eats literally anything except sticky stuff like honey. She eats laksa, durian, fishcakes, yoghurt, pork ribs, fruit, and everything else. We're convinced she can taste sweetness which is why she eats fruit. She's still very chonky and has huge paws, but she's lost a bit of weight now that she's getting older. She's super fun to ruffle up.

Karma is the King of the House. He's babied and loved by everyone in my family. Even my dad and brother (who usually don't openly show their affection for any of the cats) will openly baby him. He's all black and has the cutest face and meow. He gets the best treatment by my mom. Also, go follow him on Instagram @karma_the_furrari!

Zen is the baby. Child. A clown. He's already 9 months old and technically an adult, but he acts like a baby. He's also a little thief. Steals food if you look away for 0.8 seconds. Horrible gremlin. But he's very cute and knows he can get away with his Crimes if he just acts cute.

Milky and Jupiter were both kittens we had (not same litter) many years ago, they died before adulthood. Milky had stomach tumors so we put him down, while Jupiter jumped out of a window while chasing something. I still miss those two little buggers very much. They would have been 10+ this year if we didn't lose them.
I've had a total of 10 cats in my life. 6 are currently alive.

Currently alive are Diamond, Tinker, Bell, Mew Mew, Karma, and Zen.
The deceased are Venus, Luckyboy, Milky, and Jupiter.

Venus was a true queen. She was the queen of the house and held herself with a regal air that couldn't be matched. She was my only cat that always looked into the camera when you were taking picture of her. She sat with her paws together and puffed out her chest, and had the prettiest eyes. She's also my first cat. I brought her home just 4 days after my 6th birthday. She died in March this year, but left such a legacy in my home.

Diamond is the current lady of the house. She isn't the queen because she... she thinks she's a sheep. She bleats, and is also really aggressive and mean towards Zen and Bell. She is the oldest cat right now, so she gets the title of Lady of the House.

Tinker & Bell are the siblings. Bell is older but we thought he was a female when we first had him and named him Belle. Once we realised he's a guy, we just dropped the E at the back of his name. Bell is super into being near my dad when he smokes and has the widest eyes ever. Tinker is super clingy with me and a total lap cat with me and my dad. Tinker is also a manx, and has a bob tail.

Luckyboy was the metaphorical black sheep of the family. He used to be real good, but when Bell started asserting his dominance as the male of the house, Lucky started to mark his territory and kept doing so for the 12 years he was around. Tinker also hated him for some reason, but he sought the protection of Mew Mew, the absolute unit. He was also truly lucky. He's picked numbers for 4D for my family and we always win money when he does it around Chinese New Year.

Mew Mew is the unit. The chonker. The motherland. She's a vacuum for food and eats literally anything except sticky stuff like honey. She eats laksa, durian, fishcakes, yoghurt, pork ribs, fruit, and everything else. We're convinced she can taste sweetness which is why she eats fruit. She's still very chonky and has huge paws, but she's lost a bit of weight now that she's getting older. She's super fun to ruffle up.

Karma is the King of the House. He's babied and loved by everyone in my family. Even my dad and brother (who usually don't openly show their affection for any of the cats) will openly baby him. He's all black and has the cutest face and meow. He gets the best treatment by my mom. Also, go follow him on Instagram @karma_the_furrari!

Zen is the baby. Child. A clown. He's already 9 months old and technically an adult, but he acts like a baby. He's also a little thief. Steals food if you look away for 0.8 seconds. Horrible gremlin. But he's very cute and knows he can get away with his Crimes if he just acts cute.

Milky and Jupiter were both kittens we had (not same litter) many years ago, they died before adulthood. Milky had stomach tumors so we put him down, while Jupiter jumped out of a window while chasing something. I still miss those two little buggers very much. They would have been 10+ this year if we didn't lose them.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="bewitchment" date="2020-09-19 10:42:51" ] @/riverpaw67 that's so cute!! good luck with the third cat! [/quote] Aw thank you! By the slimmest of chances the other person isn’t getting him so we are! Super excited, he seems so sweet :3
bewitchment wrote on 2020-09-19 10:42:51:
@/riverpaw67

that's so cute!! good luck with the third cat!

Aw thank you! By the slimmest of chances the other person isn’t getting him so we are! Super excited, he seems so sweet :3
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
1 2