Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | (T.V. shows) If you could make your own
1 2
I just want a plant show. I want a good plant documentary, not just about orchids or the big charismatic ones. If I could go around to different ecosystems, different habitats and just talk about the keystone plants, the common endemic plants, and the rare/threatened plants in the area, I would love it. I want to talk about what plants make up what habitat and how important they are! I want good plant shows, dammit!
I just want a plant show. I want a good plant documentary, not just about orchids or the big charismatic ones. If I could go around to different ecosystems, different habitats and just talk about the keystone plants, the common endemic plants, and the rare/threatened plants in the area, I would love it. I want to talk about what plants make up what habitat and how important they are! I want good plant shows, dammit!
cormbreb-FRsig.png
Hoooo, boy.

These would either be 2D animated or live-action.

-Some sort of dragon/creature thing. A mockumentary detailing dragons or something. Either in the style of Dragons World: A Fantasy Made Real or What We Do in the Shadows. There'd be tons of science and it'd explore the world from an inhuman POV. Plant monster giving an interview? Heck yes! Just an absurd, scientific examination on the lives of the creatures of primordial chaos.

-Not a mockumentary but maybe one of my own stories. It'd probably focus on creatures and stuff because there's too many human-centric stories. Requacy would be an interesting protagonist, considering the whole eldritch abomination thing. It would have a good mix of cynicism and idealism. Genre would be tricky to define. It'd leave some things ambiguous and have heavy amounts of foiling, doubling, and foreshadowing. Also there'd sometimes just be absurd fluff to balance between the morbid storylines.

-Adaption-wise I'd kill something (like a carrot) to adapt either Temeraire, Frankenstein, or some other speculative fiction story. First and first, accuracy. I hate how important themes and characterization are defenestrated in adaptions. Second, no bleak cinematography! Far too many historical fiction/science-gothic have bleak, washed out palettes. There's so much beauty in nature, even when everything else is falling apart. I want to see dragons with bright colors and plants and for the love of all that is kind and good no black-and-white/sepia because I want pretty landscapes dang it-

(Aka I might edit more onto this later and make it an opinion/info-dump but who's to say?)
Hoooo, boy.

These would either be 2D animated or live-action.

-Some sort of dragon/creature thing. A mockumentary detailing dragons or something. Either in the style of Dragons World: A Fantasy Made Real or What We Do in the Shadows. There'd be tons of science and it'd explore the world from an inhuman POV. Plant monster giving an interview? Heck yes! Just an absurd, scientific examination on the lives of the creatures of primordial chaos.

-Not a mockumentary but maybe one of my own stories. It'd probably focus on creatures and stuff because there's too many human-centric stories. Requacy would be an interesting protagonist, considering the whole eldritch abomination thing. It would have a good mix of cynicism and idealism. Genre would be tricky to define. It'd leave some things ambiguous and have heavy amounts of foiling, doubling, and foreshadowing. Also there'd sometimes just be absurd fluff to balance between the morbid storylines.

-Adaption-wise I'd kill something (like a carrot) to adapt either Temeraire, Frankenstein, or some other speculative fiction story. First and first, accuracy. I hate how important themes and characterization are defenestrated in adaptions. Second, no bleak cinematography! Far too many historical fiction/science-gothic have bleak, washed out palettes. There's so much beauty in nature, even when everything else is falling apart. I want to see dragons with bright colors and plants and for the love of all that is kind and good no black-and-white/sepia because I want pretty landscapes dang it-

(Aka I might edit more onto this later and make it an opinion/info-dump but who's to say?)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
i have countless original ideas, but without a doubt, first thing i'd pitch is a static shock reboot.
i have countless original ideas, but without a doubt, first thing i'd pitch is a static shock reboot.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2