Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SCP tales
1 2 3 4
@Alidranix
*points to my last two brain cells and the fact I actually thought Siren Head was an SCP* i mean how are you going to protect people from this dude... unless Long Horse is the one guarding his cell, and even then Long Horse can’t always stop Siren Head from being evil.
@Alidranix
*points to my last two brain cells and the fact I actually thought Siren Head was an SCP* i mean how are you going to protect people from this dude... unless Long Horse is the one guarding his cell, and even then Long Horse can’t always stop Siren Head from being evil.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@EssenceOfNexus

I can see why you would think that (and it's possible that one SCP was inspired by Siren Head) but no, Siren Head is one of the many creations of Trevor Henderson, alongside other creatures like Long Horse, Cartoon Cat, Big Charlie...
@EssenceOfNexus

I can see why you would think that (and it's possible that one SCP was inspired by Siren Head) but no, Siren Head is one of the many creations of Trevor Henderson, alongside other creatures like Long Horse, Cartoon Cat, Big Charlie...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon
https://imgflip.com/i/4a3weq

We must now be friends
@SheridanCharon
https://imgflip.com/i/4a3weq

We must now be friends
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@EssenceOfNexus
That is... true. My guess is that you should stay away from camping unless it ain't so densely wooded XD
@EssenceOfNexus
That is... true. My guess is that you should stay away from camping unless it ain't so densely wooded XD
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
W O A H
I found my people!! Hay guys
I don’t read tales too often, but I did read half of one that was about two SCPs (can’t remember the numbers rip) who like,,,, went on a date or somethn
Does anyone have any suggestions for tales I should read? Thanks :>
W O A H
I found my people!! Hay guys
I don’t read tales too often, but I did read half of one that was about two SCPs (can’t remember the numbers rip) who like,,,, went on a date or somethn
Does anyone have any suggestions for tales I should read? Thanks :>
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I'm only here because they locked the other thread :(
I'm only here because they locked the other thread :(

coatlshoppe.png
Did someone say SCP?
Did someone say SCP?
akueye3.png
yeah for whatever reason the thread I made got sniped :">
so of course I subbed to this one in order to find other SCP fans
yeah for whatever reason the thread I made got sniped :">
so of course I subbed to this one in order to find other SCP fans
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Everybody who reads this reply has to name their favorite SCP and state why.
Everybody who reads this reply has to name their favorite SCP and state why.

coatlshoppe.png
dcfvgum yes
@Alidranix you gotta say yours first
dcfvgum yes
@Alidranix you gotta say yours first
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
1 2 3 4