Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | animal crossing!
1 2 3 4 5
@ezlu
thank you!! acpc was fun, but yeah acnh is very good lol
i hope you can get it soon, it's a lot of fun!

@SunWorshipper
yeah, he's one of the more popular ones- i can see why, i think he's cute.
that's kinda weird, huh. if it's ok i'd still take one tho, just to expand my collection lol! i don't have pinecones- i think that's a fall item? i haven't gotten there yet. if possible could you make me two? one for the bonsai shelf and one to use on its own?
and would you prefer bells or an nmt or two in return? i don't have the materials so i'd like to give you something!
whenever you happen to be around is ok, i'll be home all the time for the next week or so!

(also, sorry for the late reply- there's a lot going on here right now and i've been really anxious haha)

@LemonSnickers
yeah the birthday parties look really cute! mine will be in ~3 weeks, i'm excited to see it. c:
@ezlu
thank you!! acpc was fun, but yeah acnh is very good lol
i hope you can get it soon, it's a lot of fun!

@SunWorshipper
yeah, he's one of the more popular ones- i can see why, i think he's cute.
that's kinda weird, huh. if it's ok i'd still take one tho, just to expand my collection lol! i don't have pinecones- i think that's a fall item? i haven't gotten there yet. if possible could you make me two? one for the bonsai shelf and one to use on its own?
and would you prefer bells or an nmt or two in return? i don't have the materials so i'd like to give you something!
whenever you happen to be around is ok, i'll be home all the time for the next week or so!

(also, sorry for the late reply- there's a lot going on here right now and i've been really anxious haha)

@LemonSnickers
yeah the birthday parties look really cute! mine will be in ~3 weeks, i'm excited to see it. c:
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
@Kender

Okay, I ordered the plant, so I should get it in the mail tomorrow. I also made two pine bonsai plants. I honestly don't know if pinecones are just a fall thing or not. I've only experienced fall and winter so far since I started in the southern hemisphere and I know during fall when I used to shake cedar trees, pinecones would fall out sometimes.

Tickets are fine if you want to do that. Depending on the day, I usually play in the evenings, and am 3 hours ahead of FR time. So for me right now, it's almost 9pm.
@Kender

Okay, I ordered the plant, so I should get it in the mail tomorrow. I also made two pine bonsai plants. I honestly don't know if pinecones are just a fall thing or not. I've only experienced fall and winter so far since I started in the southern hemisphere and I know during fall when I used to shake cedar trees, pinecones would fall out sometimes.

Tickets are fine if you want to do that. Depending on the day, I usually play in the evenings, and am 3 hours ahead of FR time. So for me right now, it's almost 9pm.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
I've been playing since shortly after the game launched (might have missed like...a week), on my fiancee's game. They don't get to play much, so I've been doing all the things like picking up artifacts, fallen branches, and talking to the villagers the most. I didn't play any other animal crossing games before this, and now I'm hooked.

Our island has some of every flower you can get, including lily of the valley, and has things like Stonehenge as a 'state park', a zen garden, a pool and spa, and a town rose garden and central fountain. As well as a 'hidden' fairy garden. I've gotten all the fossils for the museum, and I've been working on getting all the bugs, fish, and art. Today I finally caught a mahi mahi.

The villagers I started with were Billy and Sylvia (who we hated, and waited so long for her to leave). Then we got Wade, Merengue, Pango, Blanche, Vladamir, Gonzo....I'm having trouble remembering who came when. We've had a few villagers leave, now, but we gained Lucky, Margie, and Freya just recently.
I've been playing since shortly after the game launched (might have missed like...a week), on my fiancee's game. They don't get to play much, so I've been doing all the things like picking up artifacts, fallen branches, and talking to the villagers the most. I didn't play any other animal crossing games before this, and now I'm hooked.

Our island has some of every flower you can get, including lily of the valley, and has things like Stonehenge as a 'state park', a zen garden, a pool and spa, and a town rose garden and central fountain. As well as a 'hidden' fairy garden. I've gotten all the fossils for the museum, and I've been working on getting all the bugs, fish, and art. Today I finally caught a mahi mahi.

The villagers I started with were Billy and Sylvia (who we hated, and waited so long for her to leave). Then we got Wade, Merengue, Pango, Blanche, Vladamir, Gonzo....I'm having trouble remembering who came when. We've had a few villagers leave, now, but we gained Lucky, Margie, and Freya just recently.
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
I really need to purchase a switch, but for now I'm stuck with city folk on the wii. I still think it's pretty fun though! My whole little village is incredibly lackluster, but it's nowhere near as bad as my village on my gamecube copy of animal crossing. I didn't play that one for almost 6 years in a row, and had punchy screaming at me for how long I'd been gone.
I really need to purchase a switch, but for now I'm stuck with city folk on the wii. I still think it's pretty fun though! My whole little village is incredibly lackluster, but it's nowhere near as bad as my village on my gamecube copy of animal crossing. I didn't play that one for almost 6 years in a row, and had punchy screaming at me for how long I'd been gone.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
@SunWorshipper
like say, whenever you're on and ready! c: i'll pick up a few tickets for you~
i think they are, i'm in the northern hemisphere in summer and haven't seen any yet.

@Banevear
ye i got the game on release day and i don't think i've missed a day lol
your island sounds nice! and aah merengue... she's so cute, i'd love to get her eventually

@Arcanedragon
i've never played city folk! i started with new leaf. i'd kinda like to check out some of the older installations sometime tho!
@SunWorshipper
like say, whenever you're on and ready! c: i'll pick up a few tickets for you~
i think they are, i'm in the northern hemisphere in summer and haven't seen any yet.

@Banevear
ye i got the game on release day and i don't think i've missed a day lol
your island sounds nice! and aah merengue... she's so cute, i'd love to get her eventually

@Arcanedragon
i've never played city folk! i started with new leaf. i'd kinda like to check out some of the older installations sometime tho!
@Kender

Okay, how would you like to do this then? I'm actually home for about an hour before I have to take a quick trip out.
@Kender

Okay, how would you like to do this then? I'm actually home for about an hour before I have to take a quick trip out.
@SunWorshipper
cool! i can open my island and pm you the dodo code, if that's ok with you?

(i also have some duplicate diys to the left of the entrance if you wanna take a look while you're there! i don't think there's anything all that special but it still feels a shame to get rid of them yknow)
@SunWorshipper
cool! i can open my island and pm you the dodo code, if that's ok with you?

(i also have some duplicate diys to the left of the entrance if you wanna take a look while you're there! i don't think there's anything all that special but it still feels a shame to get rid of them yknow)
@Kender

Sure, sounds good.
@Kender

Sure, sounds good.
welecome too,,, silly isle........ it aint much, but its honest work [img]https://i.imgur.com/7jxbMQb.jpg[/img] im just chilling. will change the look of my house when i fully upgrade it [img]https://i.imgur.com/D730iGS.jpg[/img]
welecome too,,, silly isle........ it aint much, but its honest work
7jxbMQb.jpg

im just chilling. will change the look of my house when i fully upgrade it
D730iGS.jpg
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
We just got ACNH on our new Switch and it's sooo addicting though nothing fun is really happening yet lol...
We just got ACNH on our new Switch and it's sooo addicting though nothing fun is really happening yet lol...
1 2 3 4 5