Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Vampires or Werewolves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Werewolves, i have a weird love for them since my i think i'm a werewolve facet when i was like 8... well maybe i still bealive it a little just a little
Werewolves, i have a weird love for them since my i think i'm a werewolve facet when i was like 8... well maybe i still bealive it a little just a little
hCWRktH.png SuperLoli45sleepcat.png pride_superloki45.png
Vampires! I didn't like the sun anyway.

I like the idea of living forever with someone you deeply love and that your sences (and emotions) are intensified. I'm a sucker for any vampire movies/serie out there.
Vampires! I didn't like the sun anyway.

I like the idea of living forever with someone you deeply love and that your sences (and emotions) are intensified. I'm a sucker for any vampire movies/serie out there.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
GOD, Vampires.

Vampires are so... idk, the concept of them being more humanistic than their furry counterpart works better for me when I'm fantasizing about monsters and humans together. I think it's the way that they are undead, they can turn you into one of their own, but if they don't... they will live forever without the love of their life and that hurts and...

gosh, I'm a sucker for the tragic romances, if you couldn't guess.... >>;;;; LOL
GOD, Vampires.

Vampires are so... idk, the concept of them being more humanistic than their furry counterpart works better for me when I'm fantasizing about monsters and humans together. I think it's the way that they are undead, they can turn you into one of their own, but if they don't... they will live forever without the love of their life and that hurts and...

gosh, I'm a sucker for the tragic romances, if you couldn't guess.... >>;;;; LOL
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
This is a much harder question to answer than I was expecting it to be. I'm a huge fan of both, and I like when fantasy incorporates both species well into their stories rather than just having one of them.

I think that in general (aside from Twilight), vampires are more... consistently written and portrayed. I pretty much always know what I'm getting into when I read/watch a vampire story. I personally would also definitely rather be a vampire than a werewolf just because I'd rather have a willing blood donor than be forced to change into a beast once a month, but I suppose that's all up to preference.

Werewolves are another beast largely because of pack dynamics and what they look like/act like when they transform (I personally prefer the ones where they turn into actual wolves rather than wolf-man hybrids, though I've seen good examples of both). It can definitely make for interesting character interactions, which is always a huge plus. They're a bit more varied, I think, especially if they exist in a world with other kinds of shapeshifters.

I'm disregarding immortality as a factor in this decision (I definitely would never wanna be immortal) because vampires are definitely immortal, but again, werewolves are more of a toss-up with their accelerated healing being able to keep them young forever or not

If you asked me, gun to my head, to pick one over the other to keep forever it'd probably be vampires, but if you asked me to write about one of them I'd probably pick werewolves.
This is a much harder question to answer than I was expecting it to be. I'm a huge fan of both, and I like when fantasy incorporates both species well into their stories rather than just having one of them.

I think that in general (aside from Twilight), vampires are more... consistently written and portrayed. I pretty much always know what I'm getting into when I read/watch a vampire story. I personally would also definitely rather be a vampire than a werewolf just because I'd rather have a willing blood donor than be forced to change into a beast once a month, but I suppose that's all up to preference.

Werewolves are another beast largely because of pack dynamics and what they look like/act like when they transform (I personally prefer the ones where they turn into actual wolves rather than wolf-man hybrids, though I've seen good examples of both). It can definitely make for interesting character interactions, which is always a huge plus. They're a bit more varied, I think, especially if they exist in a world with other kinds of shapeshifters.

I'm disregarding immortality as a factor in this decision (I definitely would never wanna be immortal) because vampires are definitely immortal, but again, werewolves are more of a toss-up with their accelerated healing being able to keep them young forever or not

If you asked me, gun to my head, to pick one over the other to keep forever it'd probably be vampires, but if you asked me to write about one of them I'd probably pick werewolves.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

why not both?

Vampires are edgy and cool and werewolves are doggos, who doesn't like dogs?
why not both?

Vampires are edgy and cool and werewolves are doggos, who doesn't like dogs?
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
YES
YES
this is a hard one,, i love both!! but i would have to go with werewolves c: i kinda have a soft spot for em
this is a hard one,, i love both!! but i would have to go with werewolves c: i kinda have a soft spot for em
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Both. Simple as that. I always had difficulty choosing between these two and I actually wish there were more stories about vampires and werewolves working TOGETHER instead of against eachother :')
Both. Simple as that. I always had difficulty choosing between these two and I actually wish there were more stories about vampires and werewolves working TOGETHER instead of against eachother :')
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I like both but I guess I like vampires more than werewolves?
I guess i just find it cool that some of them can live for a very long time, some even living forever. Basically, I just find them very cool and I tend to gush over things like that. I really like dark things so it isn't very surprising that I prefer vampires.
I like both but I guess I like vampires more than werewolves?
I guess i just find it cool that some of them can live for a very long time, some even living forever. Basically, I just find them very cool and I tend to gush over things like that. I really like dark things so it isn't very surprising that I prefer vampires.
Lo0UHoX.jpg
Honestly i love both [emoji=snapper tongue size=2]
Honestly i love both
9VeMQMB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8