Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Vampires or Werewolves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As long as they turn into full-on wolves, I'd say werewolves.

Otherwise, neither.
As long as they turn into full-on wolves, I'd say werewolves.

Otherwise, neither.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
vamps, baybee. [img]https://i.redd.it/wgimxlypchy11.jpg[/img]
vamps, baybee.
wgimxlypchy11.jpg
zhMvOXK.png
Neither, both are generally evil. If I had to be one I guess I'd go with Vampire, as at least you can sorta control yourself that way and just drink blood bank blood so you don't have to hurt anyone.
Neither, both are generally evil. If I had to be one I guess I'd go with Vampire, as at least you can sorta control yourself that way and just drink blood bank blood so you don't have to hurt anyone.
td9UiZS.png
Werewolves, easy. There’s something much more scary to me about a gruesome, uncontrollable transformation than pointy teeth, sucking blood, and a sun allergy. No hate tho, vampires are cool in their own right! :)
Werewolves, easy. There’s something much more scary to me about a gruesome, uncontrollable transformation than pointy teeth, sucking blood, and a sun allergy. No hate tho, vampires are cool in their own right! :)
shaymin-sky.gif
Vampires all the way, they have an ~edgier~ vibe
Vampires all the way, they have an ~edgier~ vibe
CUnQdgy.png
Vampires, I've always loved their aesthetic. (But not the sparkly ones from something like Twilight or Zombillenium. The less sparkly the better.) Werewolves are cool too, they just don't have the same vibe.
Vampires, I've always loved their aesthetic. (But not the sparkly ones from something like Twilight or Zombillenium. The less sparkly the better.) Werewolves are cool too, they just don't have the same vibe.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[quote name="QhaZomb" date="2020-05-29 23:48:21" ] for science [/quote][font=American Gothic] I see you are one of us. Feral science and mythology lover? Also, vamps or weres? Yes.
QhaZomb wrote on 2020-05-29 23:48:21:
for science

I see you are one of us. Feral science and mythology lover?

Also, vamps or weres?

Yes.

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)

Yes.

Yes.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Vampires. They're immortal, have the sickest abilities ever and got them perfect teeth. Werewolves just turn into dogs once a month.
Vampires. They're immortal, have the sickest abilities ever and got them perfect teeth. Werewolves just turn into dogs once a month.
when i asked this i was thinkin' like, their general aesthetics and stuff

reason i like werewolves over vampires i i just love BESTIAL things. big ripping claws and a snarling mouth full of carnivore teeth, unf

and i like both the super wolfy werewolves like what you get in Van Hellsing and American Werewolf in London, as well as the classic wolf-man look, provided they're still actin' nice and feral

he who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

awooooooooo
when i asked this i was thinkin' like, their general aesthetics and stuff

reason i like werewolves over vampires i i just love BESTIAL things. big ripping claws and a snarling mouth full of carnivore teeth, unf

and i like both the super wolfy werewolves like what you get in Van Hellsing and American Werewolf in London, as well as the classic wolf-man look, provided they're still actin' nice and feral

he who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

awooooooooo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8