Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | !Join the Club!
[img]http://cdn03.plentymarkets.com/0oyf0h0zqec7/item/images/48695/full/48695-BrightonLightningPanoSea560SF.jpg[/img][emoji=lightning rune size=1][b] [b][b][b]Join the Lightning Club![/b][/b][/b][/b][emoji=lightning rune size=1] If you are in lightning flight join lightning club!! lighting club is a meet up of all lightning flight members. It takes place on Saturday every week at 12 noon. every week we meet we will discuss: [LIST] [*]How our clan/dragons are doing. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Our dominance page and coliseum. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]And our projects, sales, and dragon eggs [/LIST] These are just a few things but if you think of more let me know to sign up just respond to this post.
48695-BrightonLightningPanoSea560SF.jpg Join the Lightning Club!

If you are in lightning flight join lightning club!! lighting club is a meet up of all lightning flight members. It takes place on Saturday every week at 12 noon. every week we meet we will discuss:
  • How our clan/dragons are doing.
  • Our dominance page and coliseum.
  • And our projects, sales, and dragon eggs
These are just a few things but if you think of more let me know to sign up just respond to this post.
JTWJvPK.gifO7IFtNN.png
@toothlesswarrior Hello! All caps titles are not allowed. Thanks!
@toothlesswarrior Hello! All caps titles are not allowed. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
oh ok thank you for letting me know that is in the title right?
oh ok thank you for letting me know that is in the title right?
JTWJvPK.gifO7IFtNN.png