Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Words that feel funny
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
morrow, whenever I see it I miss read it as merrow (like bone merrow). when I try to pronounce it correctly it just feels wrong
morrow, whenever I see it I miss read it as merrow (like bone merrow). when I try to pronounce it correctly it just feels wrong
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
[quote name="Cactus98" date="2020-05-20 20:26:49" ] what if the ending sound of champangne and lasagne switched to become even more cursed [/quote] i mean champagne in estonian is šampanja. basically the š is sh and the a-s are like the a in ah (lasagne is lasanje though) as for weirdfeeling words i dont know every word becomes weird if i think too hard also i go like What To Hell every time i hear people (well, to date only 1 of my lecturers) say 'medicine' without that first i. medcine. What
Cactus98 wrote on 2020-05-20 20:26:49:
what if the ending sound of champangne and lasagne switched to become even more cursed
i mean champagne in estonian is šampanja. basically the š is sh and the a-s are like the a in ah
(lasagne is lasanje though)

as for weirdfeeling words
i dont know
every word becomes weird if i think too hard

also i go like What To Hell every time i hear people (well, to date only 1 of my lecturers) say 'medicine' without that first i. medcine. What
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
b a m b o o z l e
b a m b o o z l e
tonka. like the plastic trucks. the word just cracks me up for some reason lmao
tonka. like the plastic trucks. the word just cracks me up for some reason lmao
IMG_2067.png
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-05-20 20:32:39" ] [quote name="Cactus98" date="2020-05-20 20:26:49" ] what if the ending sound of champangne and lasagne switched to become even more cursed [/quote] las-ane??? cham-pay-nya??? im dead [/quote] pretty sure its because champagne is french (I think)
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-05-20 20:32:39:
Cactus98 wrote on 2020-05-20 20:26:49:
what if the ending sound of champangne and lasagne switched to become even more cursed

las-ane???
cham-pay-nya???

im dead
pretty sure its because champagne is french (I think)
akueye3.png
Truckle.
Yeah, its a word. It’s got an interesting etymology, at least.
Truckle.
Yeah, its a word. It’s got an interesting etymology, at least.
Kumquat
Kumquat
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
image0.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2876694
Any word said too many times in a row.
dog
dog
dog
dog
dogs
dog
... is this still a word??
Any word said too many times in a row.
dog
dog