Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Words that feel funny
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
decadent and decadence have the strangest mouthfeel. i cannot describe it in a way that would make sense, they just do
decadent and decadence have the strangest mouthfeel. i cannot describe it in a way that would make sense, they just do
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
oh i definitely agree with whoever said "colonel" that word gives me Trouble
oh i definitely agree with whoever said "colonel" that word gives me Trouble
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Faze feels odd these days. I've seen "phase" used in place of faze so often, that I'm actually surprised when someone uses faze in a sentence.

Also, I struggle to say "condescending" out loud. And trouble with pronouncing the words "exasperate" and "exacerbate."
Faze feels odd these days. I've seen "phase" used in place of faze so often, that I'm actually surprised when someone uses faze in a sentence.

Also, I struggle to say "condescending" out loud. And trouble with pronouncing the words "exasperate" and "exacerbate."
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
'Brewery' is a word I just cannot say nicely. Transitioning from the w to the -ery sound feels so off.
'Brewery' is a word I just cannot say nicely. Transitioning from the w to the -ery sound feels so off.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Dooky
Dooky
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
panties
Its so childish sounding i hate it
panties
Its so childish sounding i hate it
Vrti6Ky.png
Peeled...pee led...
Peeled...pee led...
t o e s...

why do I laugh at this word
t o e s...

why do I laugh at this word
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
Salmon. Why is it pronounced like that. Why must we forgo the L.
Salmon. Why is it pronounced like that. Why must we forgo the L.
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
Gaol. It just looks so wrong. How does G make a J sound and why isn't it just spelt with a J like jail??? Giraffe does this too, why.
Gaol. It just looks so wrong. How does G make a J sound and why isn't it just spelt with a J like jail??? Giraffe does this too, why.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png GLMwkdE.pnghh5n4WA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8