Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Assassin's Creed Valhalla
1 2
i'm absolutely sold and will be playing male Eivor so i can style that glorious viking beard xD

being able to style a viking's beard is all i've ever wanted out of life...

I still haven't finished Odyssey yet though... should probably get on that before Valhalla comes out
i'm absolutely sold and will be playing male Eivor so i can style that glorious viking beard xD

being able to style a viking's beard is all i've ever wanted out of life...

I still haven't finished Odyssey yet though... should probably get on that before Valhalla comes out
I am insanely hyped! And we'll be getting gameplay footage on May 7th! (or so I've heard)

I've been an Assassin's Creed fan since good ol' Altair but I haven't had much interest in it these last few years. I lost interest after Unity (which I quite adore actually).

Syndicate's setting is meh and I couldn't really bring myself to care about Jacob and Evie, so I never finished that one.

I adore Origins, I love Egyptian mythology but despite that I've still to actually beat it.

I don't care about Greek mythology though so Odessy... I guess I'll get it on sale one day and play it once just so I'm up to date for Valhalla, but eh...

Norse mythology though?! LOVE IT, and I've been wanting viking assassins for almost a decade! Here's hoping my other AC dream will come true as well (samurai and ninjas, plz ubi).

I don't really mind that Eivor can be played as male or female, because apparently both are canon?? Not sure how that works yet but it could be interesting. Animus shenanigans, shapeshifting, who knows.

Either way I am very very VERY ready for this game! I haven't preordered an AC game since Unity but I am preordering Valhalla for sure.
I am insanely hyped! And we'll be getting gameplay footage on May 7th! (or so I've heard)

I've been an Assassin's Creed fan since good ol' Altair but I haven't had much interest in it these last few years. I lost interest after Unity (which I quite adore actually).

Syndicate's setting is meh and I couldn't really bring myself to care about Jacob and Evie, so I never finished that one.

I adore Origins, I love Egyptian mythology but despite that I've still to actually beat it.

I don't care about Greek mythology though so Odessy... I guess I'll get it on sale one day and play it once just so I'm up to date for Valhalla, but eh...

Norse mythology though?! LOVE IT, and I've been wanting viking assassins for almost a decade! Here's hoping my other AC dream will come true as well (samurai and ninjas, plz ubi).

I don't really mind that Eivor can be played as male or female, because apparently both are canon?? Not sure how that works yet but it could be interesting. Animus shenanigans, shapeshifting, who knows.

Either way I am very very VERY ready for this game! I haven't preordered an AC game since Unity but I am preordering Valhalla for sure.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
@Endee
as a genderfluid individual who fluctuates between male and female, being able to shapeshift between the two sounds like an absolute dream come true... and i really, really hope you're right.

doubtful, but one can dream lol
@Endee
as a genderfluid individual who fluctuates between male and female, being able to shapeshift between the two sounds like an absolute dream come true... and i really, really hope you're right.

doubtful, but one can dream lol
Love it! I have been waiting for a viking AC game. I freaked the hell out when Origins was announced and while probably nothing will top THAT, vikings was the next thing I really wanted! Looking forward to it!
Love it! I have been waiting for a viking AC game. I freaked the hell out when Origins was announced and while probably nothing will top THAT, vikings was the next thing I really wanted! Looking forward to it!
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
1 2