Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who is your favourite character?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The scout from tf2, I may be really bad playing as him but he is my fav.
The scout from tf2, I may be really bad playing as him but he is my fav.
there's a reason i chose this username over any other fire emblem character
there's a reason i chose this username over any other fire emblem character
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i've only known kingdom hearts for a few months now but i would literally step on a lego for sora
i've only known kingdom hearts for a few months now but i would literally step on a lego for sora
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
ardyn from final fantasy xv ;;
he's HORRIBLE and i love him so, so much. i could go on about him from hours. he's both incredibly tragic and just a fantastic villain! and his aesthetic is just. god i wish i had his clothes. i want to look like an anime villain.

also marisa from touhou. she's the best.
ardyn from final fantasy xv ;;
he's HORRIBLE and i love him so, so much. i could go on about him from hours. he's both incredibly tragic and just a fantastic villain! and his aesthetic is just. god i wish i had his clothes. i want to look like an anime villain.

also marisa from touhou. she's the best.
routa / any pronouns / fr time +10
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh0T7UAV4AAaZbK.jpg[/img] him. mvp of haikyuu s3. honourable mentions are nikolai, zoya and juris from king of scars, the three seniors of karasuno from haikyuu, euntaek from cheese in the trap, yuu from springtime of yuuth, lauren, kym and william from purple hyacinth and if there are others i can't think.
Dh0T7UAV4AAaZbK.jpg
him. mvp of haikyuu s3.

honourable mentions are nikolai, zoya and juris from king of scars, the three seniors of karasuno from haikyuu, euntaek from cheese in the trap, yuu from springtime of yuuth, lauren, kym and william from purple hyacinth and if there are others i can't think.
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
Ooooooooooooh boi
Where to start...

If i have to choose only one...
That character would be Medic from Team Fortress 2, because TF2 has a big place in my heart
Since i tried to play as Medic, i realised kind of the same things happens with him as with me in my school class (and i realised my class how ungrateful and selfish was with me and everyone else)
Ooooooooooooh boi
Where to start...

If i have to choose only one...
That character would be Medic from Team Fortress 2, because TF2 has a big place in my heart
Since i tried to play as Medic, i realised kind of the same things happens with him as with me in my school class (and i realised my class how ungrateful and selfish was with me and everyone else)
I really love Matt, Pidge and Hunk from Voltron i love nerds ok

but I’m gay for Shay and Romelle too because- they’re so cute?? They’re my ideal type for a partner honestly. please don’t judge me
I really love Matt, Pidge and Hunk from Voltron i love nerds ok

but I’m gay for Shay and Romelle too because- they’re so cute?? They’re my ideal type for a partner honestly. please don’t judge me
fenneko from aggretsuko
fenneko from aggretsuko
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Not video games? Angery
Not video games? Angery
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@MyHartWillDrogon

I didn't specify you couldn't say a video game character was your favourite character, and loads of people have already told me video game characters as their favourite! Please tell me what your favourite character is, I'm super curious :)
@MyHartWillDrogon

I didn't specify you couldn't say a video game character was your favourite character, and loads of people have already told me video game characters as their favourite! Please tell me what your favourite character is, I'm super curious :)
Waystone3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7